Gary
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, thank you for the dignified apology, it really means a lot because your dismissal of my suggestions really hurt my feelings.
    I competely accept it Gary so I dont mean this in a harsh way, but try to be more open minded to users suggestions and respond less arrogantly in future, since after all the whole aim of RMTs is to make a team as successful as it can be as a community.
    However theres no issues between us now and Im pleased the RMT is laddering so successfully,
    Yours, The Almighty Eternal Immortal Omniscient All Conquering God Of Pathetic Mortal Slave Quivering Scrub W**** Mother******* Pus** Heroin Addicts xxx
    Well, thanks for info, i thougth was only a time problem, all we know what can do it after RP and 65% of all utents voted vor its ban. In PO simulator, in Groudon Grotto Server is banned so i thought that for this community and in RMT was considered as banned. Anyway thanks for your suggestion, i ll consider it.
    Hey man. I love your team. I've nothing to suggest that could constitute a full rate, and I don't want to waste my 400th post, so I'm just telling you how much I love your team, and especially your Focus Punch Breloom, via VM. Luvdisc'd.
    When you build a team around a Pokemon, what do you consider and how do you build in general?
    MR GARY 2346
    You seem to be a respectable battler :)
    Do you mind helping me with teambuilding?
    I've been there both times. Tonight is the last night I'm available. Feel free to request a coin flip if your not going to come.
    OK If I'm 4 hours ahead of you, 4:00PM is a perfect time to play, is that cool?
    GMT +10 available 4:15PM - 12PM weekdays, not usually around on weekends but if none of those times are convenient I could probably get around to playing any time sunday
    you arent being annoying i am completely in the wrong because i was a noshow. I had some unfortunate circumstances. If you can do anytime today, I am free before 3pm and after 9pm. Very sorry I didn't show
    If you could rate that team I made, you wouldn't believe how much I would appreciate it. Just one person's opinion would help me so much.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…