Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's Ok, nevermind.

Thanks for replying anyway, but I'm just too busy working on uploads for my PokeChannel. I've battled many of the popular players anyway for me to care, and it's cool, so I'll just leave it for now.
    Ok, it's been 2 weeks and not only have you not replied, I am still on the DC list and you seem to have vanished from here after seemingly having bad experience for 1 game.

I think I have been trolled, and Smogon could'nt give a damn. =/
    I'm not sure how to exactly post an appel, but if you still battle I will happily offer a forfeit and match again as popular players are aware I do not engage in cheating/DCing =/

My FC is still the same
    Hy, I don't usually bother checking messages so I did not see this until late, and thanks to this I'm pointlessly on the DC list =/

The DC reason was one of the obvios ones, my Router cutting off, but on the chat I did offer a Forefeit+Rematch but obviously it wouldn't have shown on the chat =/ My mistake was that I should've bothered to post on your page but this was like 3am at night (!)

So, y plz if you check and see this message can you forward it to Smogon as one of their admins was rude to me last time for funnily enough me reporting genuine DC-ers myself!

Thanks
    If anybody reading this post has Warioware D.I.Y. and would like a Pokemon R/S/E battle scene themed microgame, send me a message so we can exchange Warioware friend codes for game transfer. Please leave your FC in the post. Keep in mind I don't cheak my home page often, so it may take some time for you to get the game because I need to put in your code.
    -Warioware D.I.Y. FC: Rogue 1764 9471 7841
    Good game bro, I remember the first time we battle and you destroyed me with that team. Hope we can battle again.
    Never mind about that sorry. I did not know shell smash raised speed. You sweep me so fast I was not paying attention 0_0. You won good game! I'll be more prepared next time >_<
    i'm not too sure about that so basically all my pokemon are hacked.
    its nbd tho unless you hack the stats to make all the ev's 252 or try to get into gts battles idk if they allow that
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…