Cipher Admin Lovrina

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll just give you jolly scrappy then if that's what you really want. The ability to hit ghosts in NU right now is pretty great with golurk running around 0.0
    Btw, I got Gothorita. Timid, 31/2/31/30/31/30 HP Fire in a Luxury Ball. :3
    usuaally im around from like 1pm est till 5pm est ish, probably not coming wednesday but all other days should be fine, nicknaming also is fine :)
    Wanna go with Atra then? xD

And you could! It's not hard. Especially for captures. But it may take a while since you do have to hit a delay.
    Or maybe Atra would make a nice nickname. It's Latin for black iirc.
    I think Umbra would be nice on Gothitelle :<
    But whatever, it's your choice.

And 4th gen abuse is significantly more challenging, but not impossible. I could help you if you'd like.

Just keep searching! you'll find one eventually. :p
    Vesper reminds me of Vespa. No thx.

I like Umbra. It's Latin for shadow.
    Miltank's stats aren't enough for OU, and it lacks resistences. It isn't worth it to change a lot of your team to make up for Miltank's shortcomings, and even then it still won't be worth it.

Do whatever you want though. NU or OU. Just don't get upset if you use it in OU and a Terrakion rapes it. :P
    Impish or Jolly, because otherwise you are using an inferior Chansey or Snorlax.

Even Snorlax is UU. Normal types just aren't.. good anymore. It is not threatening, and heal bell support isn't enough at all. Especially with many other better SR users available.
    Hello. Since Gene was banned I think I'll need some time to build new teams. May we battle in a week or so?
    Miltank sucks pretty hard in OU, and it barely has a niche. Not worth using at all. If you understand that completely, use the utility set which is the best in OU which still happens to suck.

Will talk more later. Running out of time and I may not have internet for two days.
    Calm because more damage isn't that good of an argument for bold. Yeah, you can do more damage at the cost of being crippled or revenged.

Calm allows you to survive and mirror coat stronger attacks. Even if they would not kill Bold Milotic, they give you more breathing room. Milotic won't always be at full health, so Calm is very neccessary.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…