Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol yeah late answer, apologies. I've got a lot of time this weekend. Hit me up when you can.
    look nigga it took you ime to come up with a come back. maby you was shaging your sis or getting your lil bro to touch your cock.gg dont botha mate im from brum
    stfu im gonna pm you and tbag your mom. i wanna fuck your sister as soon as your dad has finished with her. btw dont try and talk big on smogon cus irl i would fuck u up no probs and then dig up your dead gran and fuck her silly
    i wud fuck your moms ass and just as i was bout to cum she would DC. thats where i get it from.
    eloel
    Caster (Kyogre) @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Drizzle
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Water Spout
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - Thunder

Saber (Kabutops) (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Swift Swim
    EVs: 252 Atk / 36 Def / 220 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Waterfall
    - Stone Edge
    - Low Kick
    - Aqua Jet

Archer (Arceus) @ Silk Scarf
    Trait: Multitype
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Swords Dance
    - Brick Break
    - ExtremeSpeed
    - Shadow Claw

Berserker (Palkia) @ Choice Specs
    Trait: Pressure
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Hydro Pump
    - Thunder
    - Spacial Rend
    - Fire Blast

Lancer (Excadrill) (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Sand Rush
    EVs: 180 HP / 52 Atk / 48 Def / 196 SDef / 32 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Swords Dance
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Slide
    - Substitute

Rider (Tyranitar) (M) @ Focus Sash
    Trait: Sand Stream
    EVs: 192 Atk / 64 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
    - Fire Blast
    - Crunch
    - Stealth Rock
    - Low Kick
    your a fucking pervert who tryed to ask for my adress you sick bastard i told the police they have your ip adress
    hey zellmurasame is atcually bothering lots of people on smoggan with his language can u tell me how u got him to leave u alone
    I use my phone to connect the DS to wifi so it has everything to do with the "Nintendo Connection". Sorry for the DC, it was out of my hands but If you're the person I battled twice, which you didn't deny from the last message, how could you say you were going to 6-0 me when you were losing before the DC. But whether you believe me or not is entirely up to you.
    I did't DC, I don't DC because i'm losing, I use my phone to get connected to wifi and it isn't always reliable. I'm not sure if you are the person I battled twice but if you are then it was your connection that gave in because my wifi stayed on in the end but if your not then sorry about the DC but it was out of my hands.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…