Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, I'll be here today at my night and tomorrow too. With my night I mean 11 PM or something like that!
    Hello Paolo, we're paired for the official smogon tournament. I'm GMT +1, you? When could you play?
    Hey, I'm online on Showdown now. My username is the same as my Smogon one, so just challenge me when you get this. Neutral luck to us both.
    Well, so much for playing today. We have to get this done soon though, the deadline is Saturday. Tomorrow I won't be free in the morning or early afternoon, but anywhere after 3 (GMT-8) should be fine. I can play on the 29th too, but we need to schedule in advance, because I'm in Whistler right now, and I'm not always going to be on the computer.
    So are we battling tomorrow? And what time? The best time for me would be around 11am my time (GMT-8), but if that doesn't work for you, I'm flexible. Let me know when you want to play.
    Sure, I could use a bit of time to work out some kinks with my newer teams myself. Want to say the 27th then, so we don't have to worry about it on Boxing Day?
    Hey Paolo, I'm your opponent for round 2 of OST 9. When do you want to play? Since I'm on break, I'm free most times most days as long as I know in advance and as long as it's a reasonable time (I'm GMT-8). I can't play on the 20th, 21st, 24th or 25th, but anything else should be fine. Let me know what works for you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…