Brammi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Glad to hear it =D And yeah it's like six? hours away by car. xD I've never even been to Wollongong, tbh.
    Oh, he must've PMed you xD derp, he said to me he might meet you but I didn't know he'd actually contacted you. That's awesome! csci is excellent. It's my back-up plan if I don't go into virology.

I live in Tamworth, aka hick heaven...
    Earthworm goes to your uni; you should nag him to meet up :O

I live in NSW too, but p far from w.gong.
    fake out, mach punch, stone edge, rapid spin. it's not really the revenging thats the problem, it's more having no good switch in, all my pokemon are 2hko'd by psychic :/
    hey man. i tried that team for a bit, but after a few battles i had to leave, then my computer decided to crash so i lost it ._. i made a new team though, and i've been having some great results with it. the team is, omastar lead, my take on mix venu, a mix of technotop and spinner top, CM missy, CB azu and life orb moltres. only problems i've had have been not having a good alakazam/slowbro counter, and hax ._.
    first of all, thanks for all the help :) and, i put registeel in the last spot, for a rock resist and a rocker. it looked solid so i tried it out, and first game i got 6-0'd by offensive hitmontop, and i couldn't touch donphan. so, i've changed veno into venusaur and trying milo > lanturn, as i don't really need the moltres counter because i'm not running CB duggy.
    hey man we're matched up in the tour :) which server shall we battle on? CAP or SU?
    Heeeeeeeeeeey I'll be your friend no problem <3 but ya need more people to sign this thing!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…