TUO
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok... no comment on the grammar thing
    the rules say BW2 Ubers, OU or UU. RU is not an option, although I'd have been fine with it. I'm GMT+1 and available from 5pm, so I guess we'll be playing OU
    ok... no comment on the grammar thing
    the rules say BW2 Ubers, OU or UU. RU is not an option, although I'd have been fine with it. I'm GMT+1 and available from 5pm, so I guess we'll be playing OU
    Hi, I am your opponent this week in the farm league. I am GMT - 5:00 (EST). I am pretty flexible, what works for you?
    Hey, i'll be on PS till about 6.30pm GMT+0. Either by the name Corkscrew or Cunning Linguist. If I don't see you, what times will you be on during the weekend?
    Hey there,

It appears as we are paired for Round 69 of the Apprentice Program. We can have sessions on IRC or Skype. On IRC, my nick is, typically, Funkasaurus. And my Skype username is FunkasaurusSweeps. I look forward to a successful round of tutoring. n_n
    hey, i'm in the home advantage tour, so i challenge you to a BW2 ubers match :) is this weekend okay? gmt -8
    Sorry, I didn't get that message, I couldn't get online today. However I will be free Thursday 4pm onwards GMT+0, and same for Friday. Then if you can't do that the weekend is good for me. Infact, weekend is probably better.
    It'll be blaaz if I'm on but I'm having internet problems right now so soonest we can do it is Friday you OK with that?
    I'll keep an eye out for you. I'll be on Blank_Zero when I do get on. Do you use IRC at all?
    Heyo! We are matched up for the OU Dragon Spam tourney. Let me know when you're available ok?
    Seems like I'm the home player. Would you accept to play another tier or just one of the 3 standards? Also, I'm in gmt -3 and I can play p much anytime.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…