Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello.

i will be your tutor for round 87 of b101. please let me know when you will be available for our first session :]
    Hi, we're paired up for the Farm League Round 3. I'm generally available to play 5pm to 11pm on weekdays, and am pretty flexible during weekends. I'm GMT +8 and I think weekends would be better for us to get this done
    hey bro will you please add my FC and give me yours to add, 2337-4159-9569
    I'm trying to build up my friend Safari and could use all the help i can get, Once I have a large repertoire of Perfect IV poks I will start doing give away's especially to my first FC friends who helped made it possible.
    Hey I was wondering if you still had a Kelpsy berry for trade? Just need a single one, can give you a imperfect 5iv timid Noibat for it?
    Bedlington
    I'm sorry but I don't have access to wifi on my 3ds and doubt I will for the considerable future
    alright, ill be on for the next hour probably. might have dinner interrupting that hour though. EDIT: nvm read 8pm cuz im a retard. Alright, I'm on now.
    I am so sorry, cant play now. In a place where me no have meh teams.
    alright, weekend is coming. I can play my GMT+8 9am-12pm and 8pm-10pm on sat and 9am-11am on sunday and 7pm-9pm on sunday. any negotiable time?
    what alts on PO/PS do you use. also, do you go on IRC? maybe if i see you we can play quicker.
    Sure, maybe we can play tomorrow. My time is GMT+8 and maybe we can play 8-9am your time. if you aren't fine with mornings i guess we can just play on the weekend.
    Okay, I definitely have no time to play tomorrow until after a class I have, so it'll be 8:30 pm my time, 11:30 yours. If thats alright, I think I can get on friday and sunday.
    I'll be on at probably 8:30 to 9 my time, which would be pretty late for you...or we could try to go early either tomorrow or thursday at like 3:30 my time, which is about 6:30 yours. I'll be on when I can, look for me on IRC or the like.
    Pretty much any day this week will be fine as long as I play pretty late. I'll try to work around your schedule.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…