Solner
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I'm hunting for HA Phantumps, may I add your FC? Mine is: Mario 1993 - 8946 - 1887 with Ground pokes, Trapinch, Camerupt and Gastrodon. Thanks!
    Solner
    Solner
    sure, mine is 4124 5090 8405
    Hello! I have an old spreadsheet containing all my old shiny egg values. I have a shiny chespin egg and was wondering if you could hatch it for me? I would really aprechiate it and would be willing to help you in any way i can. your SV was 3442 right?
    Solner
    Solner
    ok, so I know this is really late, but I'm up for hatching it if you still have it. I'm really sorry it took two months for me to respond...
    Um so did you die
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Oh my, this was a pleasant surprise, I had nearly forgotten about you! xD

Sucks that you don't have any free time. I hope you find some soon :)
    Solner
    Solner
    Lokking for a new job currently, but I suck so much at interviews. As a side note, I lost ma link to the irc! mind helping me out?
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Oh yeah, here: client00.chat.mibbit.com/#orangeislands@irc.synirc.net

What kind of work do you do?
    Hello! Just felt like leaving you a VM, lol. Have a nice day!
    Solner
    Solner
    Really now? Maybe I shall do the same for you.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Well your page was looking kind of desolate :( only one message from Jimera from way back in February
    Yes you can delete either or both of them; you're simply limited to them as your only means of dealing direct damage.

Good luck with your scramble, you're going to need it I think :P. The good news is that taking on hard scrambles gets you a level of prestige on the thread so if you complete it all the way through expect a good round of congratulations!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…