BattleStar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• maybe so. i just didnt like the way you handled the situation with BA. I think hes a good guy. i left BABA anyway. didnt get along with too many people in that group. I really like the battling games it has but i spent too much time arguing. i met some cool people i like that i can still battle
    True, but to be honest, I probably won't be having time to go to every TRC member's page and ask them to be part of my squad. LOL

I posted that message there partly to get people to want to join, instead of having someone spam their page with ads. LOL
    Hey, I think my application for a squad was drowned in the ensuing chaos, but here it is. What do you think?

Username: Cosmic Fury

Loyalties: Team Rocket Corporation, along with those I call my own (all of which happen to be not on Smogon, or in TRC. Double whammy.)

Position applying for? Squad leader

If applying for leader; what makes you qualified? My reputation and my record speak for themselves. I've always been a qualified and effective leader. While I may not have currently a lot of time on my hands, I am able to pack a punch with what I've got to work with, no matter what it is.

I've got good management skills, a way with words that helps things turn towards my favor, a (somewhat) charismatic personality to boot, and a sinister mind that will make even the staunchest of enemies cringe.

What would you name your squad? The Supernova Squadron

Skills? Talents?etc: My reputation speaks for itself. I'm a very strong leader, who does not accept defeat in any given situation. I will do whatever it takes to get a job done, and if things go badly, I just make sure that there are no weaknesses left behind.

I am a person who is fairly good with words. I've led (or helped lead) two of the most prestigious clans (now guilds) on Serebii, so I've got plenty of experience with managing things. I am also about to step in and help lead a third.

As a leader, I doubt that I've ever failed to make the right decision when it comes to the benefit of those I lead. I lead for effect, and that means making no compromise for anything or anyone who wishes the group harm or disorder.

I assure you that if this squad gets off the ground, we'll be the most feared elite force in Team Rocket, aside from the mighty Platinum Brigade (of which I am a proud member).

Anything else? I won't be active in recruiting. My own reputation should speak for itself, and if people really think they are confident in me as a leader, they'll join my squad. Going around and begging others to join it is a sign of weakness, and that is not a quality that I wish to have in my squad.
    You might wanna ask tikidude a bit about the convo the two of us just had. I had a few things to say that might be a bit helpful. (It may be out of place, but someone has to say it.)
    Just noticed that, did ya?
    I found that part fitting since that's what Aero did in the project I used to work on and that's what it's spent a lot of time doing here.
    thats disgusting he was trying to get nuclear weapons to Iran. good riddance and i hope he burns slow
    we win olympic games cause you wimps cant play and asians cook chinese food which is awesome and almost everything you have is chinese tell me what you have that is not chinese or japanese
    Hiza battle sorry i was inactive over the weekend didnt realy want to log on since my internet was already slow-_-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…