Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm GMT-4, and I'll be around this weekend almost any time. If not I'm here in the afternoons/nights on weekdays. I also still need to finish up my team
    yo, it's friday, let's play plz, come on PS! i'll be under clara.M or is there a specific server ?
    ok we have an extension, are there any times that work between 6:30 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. gmt -5 for you on either wednesday or thursday? those are my free times for both those days.
    this was at 11:30 a.m. my time while im at school xD

maybe we can play tomorrow around 9 or 10 a.m. my time
    hi naby, we need to play for fan favorites. when are you free? im gmt -5 and im available between 6:30 and 10:30 p.m. on wednesday and thursday, and im free all of sunday. let me know what time works for you so we can get this done!
    It seems like you're always on at times that are... fairly inconvenient for me. You;'re 9 hours off from me, which leads to you coming onto smogon about 3 hours after I leave. Do you have any ideas as to how to solve this?
    Hey, I'm going to be free this weekend. pm me if I'm on and I should be able to play!
    Sorry man, I'm going to be away until Sunday. If the deadline is before then, go ahead and request an activity win.
    naby,nos toco en el torneo ese que hay que coger huevos. cuando quieres jugar?
    I'm your opponent in the Terrorist Cup. I assume your timezone is +1(Spain), so maybe we can play saturday or sunday right after the Smogon Tour?
    Hey, we're playing in Fan Favorites round two. The selected Pokemon is Meloetta. What timezone are you in and when can you play? I'm in GMT -4 (Daylight Savings Time) and should be available any day of the week except Sunday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…