Scorpiopt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Plus flare blitz is easy as hell to predict, and being locked in on it in a tier filled with the likes of heatran, Rotom wash, Azumarril and Tentacruel is eh. It fits in UU though. (damn 420 character limit)
    Scorpiopt
    Scorpiopt
    I know but its far from useless to the point its banned from the viability tread , outclassed means it needs more support than other options to make it work , Darmanitan in the Sun is one hell of a nuke
    Scorpiopt
    Scorpiopt
    With the introduction of Sticky Web its speed problem is mitigated somewhat ( for use with Life Orb or E-belt to fake choiced sets)
    Again it does require support to make great use of it but its far from useless
    Responding to your sig... Lots of people on the silly things on the ou ladder thread think that Darmy in OU is dumb. IMO, darmanitan isn't stupid, it's just outclassed. SF Flare Blitz works as a great nuke, but it's speed tier is wierd, so it REQUIRES a scarf to do well.
    Got walled by Swanpert( rindo berry surprised me ) was testing a new team and the battle didn't last half an hour
    Mande some changes to prevent that in the future :)
    I know but you wasted half an hour of my life cuz you didnt even kill 1 of my pokemon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…