Heysup
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, um.... I noticed that you didn't post one of the tournaments I was in in the #littlecup Cup results thread, maybe you forgot...?

Anyway, it was one in which I beat kd24 in the first round, then lost to you... I don't remember who the fourth person was, it'd be whoever you fought in the first round. :0 Sorry to bother you, but hope we can get that up there.
    I was laddering yesterday (2 days ago) when I battled you. It was a decent match at first but I found myself getting overwhelmed by Moltres. It misses Fire blast TWICE and Venusaur is parahaxed by Rotom. You still won because I was locked into S-ball but Shoddy lagged miserably and cost you the match. During the match, I was hoping you could get a look at the updated team (threat list) but I couldn't contact.
    Sup sup. Again i''m terrible sorry for what happened yesterday, but if you wouldn't mind, do you mind seeing the updated threat list?
    It does? Shoddy must show speed stats with items boosting it then. OK, I'll change that. Thanks.
    I was going to run a scarf set, and I has thought It would be something like that. I had figured HP fighting would work. I'll try HP ground. I figured timid and no speed evs lets me hit 27, (with a scarf). thats enough right?
    Heysup, I'm trying to get into little cup, making my first team. What would be a typical magnemite set? There is no analysis of it in c&c, where I've been looking.
    Hey, man. Could you tell me an effective Tyrogue set? For Little Cup, of course. Thanks (:
    Ha! Glad to see that you've got a Blaziken signature. I knew you as the "Blaziken guy" when I lurked a couple of years back. Kudos!
    Ahh back during the golden days of ADV. Hmm everyone was so different. [Obi even posted a lot]

Do you miss the UU of yesteryear?
    You had Raichu in your UU team for RSE?

We are officially blood brothers.
    PS: Frolasd is NOT a suspect.
    iss I am still the strongest

ps get a custom title heysup or I refuse to congratulate you 0:<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…