Philip7086
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry to bother you again, but im new to smogon and thought youd be the one to ask. Are their clans in smogon like serebii and pe2k?
    If you need another writer for the QC Team, I'd be willing to help you out (Fuzznip and j. franky can vouch for me if needed).
    Great article btw. My fav. Of the issue. Sorry I can't find the edit button on my iTouch.
    "On a side note: 1.1% of Latias ran max Attack in April, which most likely means that ~1/100 people who used Latias couldn't tell the difference between Attack and Special Attack in the Shoddy Team Builder."

As one of these people I'd like to point out that EQ 2HKOs Tar and Outrage Blissey ;)
    do you know if they changes the number of name changes? I was going to go and change my name, but only have 1 left. I have never used a name change, and have seen many other users change theres multiple times.

Does it have to do with my 2 point infraction?
    Hi, i'm not trying to bug you in any way, but when is the next round of battling 101 going to start? I quit pokemon a few months ago, the highest i gotten on the ladder was about 1500, but this current metagame is just crazy and i need to relearn the Metagame, so a friend that you probably know told me to ask you when is the next tutoring sessions going to start?
    "I just wanted to post and say "I told you so" though, since Machamp is now the 7th most used lead from April ;)"

Haha, I was thinking exactly that when I looked at the stats! I'm glad you enjoyed the article :)
    as much as i hate asking for badges, i am smogons most important voter after all. got my app approved today for dramatic effect.
    Ah tis kewl bro. Yeah man, SSB is the best! Ganondorf the fucking win!
    The reason the availibility is different is because the avalibility I thought I put the same availibility. I'll stick to the one I sent you on the PM. Sorry for the confusion.
    hey I have a question, did you ever change my time for round 47 to GMT + 1, because if you didn't I might have gotten a wrong tutor, my hours of availibility are usually 5:00-6:00 PM, and on Fridays 4:50 - 8 or sometimes 9, not always and on weekends I'm pretty very on pretty flexibly, doing different things on the computer.
    Kicking avatar! (or should I say punching) are you getting super street fighter IV? (I'm excited to play as Dudley)
    you are fat smogon is gonna blow up soon if you keep up this weight gain

i think you should go on a badge-diet >:-(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…