Brammi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, we're r1 opponents for the Best of 3 Tournament. I'm GMT -4 and generally afternoons work best for me to play, but I can mostly adjust my schedule and try to be flexible to fit with your schedule/time zone/availability. Also, it doesn't matter to me which tier we start with, so if there's one you'd rather play first we can go with that.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Alright, I'll give it a try. And I'm sorry to hear that man... it started off so well with that great UU game we had that you won.
    Brammi
    Brammi
    Cheers, you played well.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Thanks man. We had some great games still, and hopefully we can play again down the road. Preferably like our first two games went, of course.
    Cool, I got a spare ten mins now if you want to do it quick before I start work? :P
    Brammi
    Brammi
    Cool, meet me on Ori server. I'll be on as Brammi
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    I cant play on that server, I'm IP blocked cause I'm at work. I can only connect to main @_@
    Hey bro, lets get this over with :P I'll be online in about 1h 15? I haven't gotten a reply from Somalia so... :(
    Brammi
    Brammi
    I'll be on all afternoon, so let me know when you're ready and we'll have a go of it. gl.
    can you battle now?
    Brammi
    Brammi
    Sorry didn't see this, I went and watched a movie. Are you still on?
    Level 51
    Level 51
    yes, if you can. i'm on main as gimme reqs ;-;
    Level 51
    Level 51
    ugh i missed you by like a minute
    When do you want to play for the Ubers tour? I'm EST.
    Brammi
    Brammi
    Still doing playtesting with the team. You evenings are my daytimes (GMT+10) and I have next week off uni so I'm thinking we try and pick an evening that works. I am getting notified of my work schedule on Monday so pick a day then?
    blarajan
    blarajan
    sounds good
    Did the battle happen? I fell asleep 30 minutes after the meeting time by accident but I told atomicllamas for you guys just to play without me if that happened. It not like you really need my (lack of) ou skills anyway cause you guys are so boss on your own :)
    Brammi
    Brammi
    Nah, I was running late because I had to rush out. And so Imanaalt said he was cool to stick around for a bit. I made it back within the window but he was feeling tired so we figured we'd try and do it another time if we can fit it in before deadline.
    so i am on now and will be on more otnight, but i need to be away for about 45 minutes starting at 9 my time, hopefully we can do it around that ._. (fucking dorm required meetings that they tell us about 24 hours before 9.9)
    Hey Brammi, we're opponents for LC Slam, Could you let me know your timezone and general hours of availability?
    Sorry I had a showcase, wasn't really able to battle on Sat/Sun, you active for tmw if possible? Not sure when NU Open ends. I assume we can still get it done.
    hey, sorry I was on vacation for most of this week :(
    i'm on IRC right now and here, contact me ASAP so we can do a huge session or something
    today was not a good week for me cause of vacation and all :/
    yo, im in the process of getting approval to rehost omaha, you're my cohost. k good.
    i cant tell if anyone is online on these forums, if youre still here just vm me again and we can agree on a server to go to
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…