False Sense
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I agree, but it was such a mouthful haha. This is basically what everyone calls me anyway. That or HoL, so I guess the change just seemed fitting.
    Just last night. Unfortunately, someone already has the name Halcyon, so I have to have a period after it >_>
    Halcyon and I were discussing and we think you should replace D-Nite with some variant of DD Gyarados, so you'll no longer be extremely weak to Mamoswine and the T-Tar Keldeo core, but still have a win condition. He's going to give you a rate about it, but I just wanted to give you a heads up.
    Oh man, he's one of my favorites. Watch Howl's Moving Castle and Princess Mononoke. Those are his other best, imo.

And by "he" I mean Miyazaki
    yeah if these "mega stones" are only in-battle items like X Attack, then it won't affect competitive Pokémon anyway. I too will refrain from judgment. And thanks for the catch on that typo! I'll fix it right now.
    Eh...I don't like them. I think the designs are ok, but I don't like the concept of "Mega Evolutions" in general. I think a large part of it is the name haha. It really turns me off to the whole idea. But it's not like it's gonna stop me from buying the games :P
    As long as GF hopefully gives Mega Evolutions to shittier Pokemon like they did for Mawile and Ampharos, then I'd be fine with it. I'm not really looking forward to a super saiyan Blaziken, a better Mewtwo, or an atomic bomb Lucario, but I am looking forward to what they'll do with this new concept.
    Well to tell you the truth, they gave me an erection. Although I wouldn't normally jump for joy at GF introducing a new concept into the game that will most likely create a bunch of offensive titans, I find it interesting.
    Doing a lot of team rating lately, also I've still been working hard on that Gliscor analysis. I'm about halfway done writing it up.
    Wow that sounds great! Boston Comic Con was amazing. I got so many cool posters and stuff haha. And my friends and I had a blast.
    I just wanted to apologize for being inactive for the SCO. I've been somewhat busy doing analyses.
    Thanks man! After I saw this thread in the RU forum, it reminded me of how there used to be a thread like that in the OU forum, but only during BW1. A lot has changed since then, so I thought I'd reintroduce it. You should contribute something to it! Heck, you should start contributing more to the OU forum in general lol.
    i think smogon got tired of getting complains about spam, ETC. kinda funny in my opinion but sucks at the same time
    so what're we going to do without our group?! or am i an idiot and just can't find social groups on smogon anymore
    Well I've obviously used Gliscor plenty or I wouldn't have taken the analysis over haha. That being said, I haven't ever used the Baton Pass set outside of dedicated Baton Pass teams (which I only did once back at the end of BW1)...maybe I'll give it another shot.
    Nah, you're right, that's pretty much it. I've just never used it before so I feel like I don't have much to say about it. I may need to make a team with it.
    Yeah it's crazy stressful haha. Speed tiers, man. What the hell do I want Gliscor to out-speed, you know? I think I've figured out all the EVs though. now I just have to start thinking about things to say about the baton pass set...
    How come you haven't posted anything on the OU forums lately? I made a thread talking about Kyurem-B, and it would be nice to hear your input on the subject.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…