False Sense
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ummm... ill try lol but i don't know how often
    But what do you think of that gengar picture though ;)
    Don't quit off skype next time okay? Okay. You missed out on a badass night. Where did you go? You just left so suddenly.
    Can you get on Skype tonight?
    False Sense
    False Sense
    Central.
    Gary
    Gary
    Well I'm Eastern time so for me it would be ~8:00 PM, but for you it would be 7:00 PM. If you can't make it until later, we're bound to still be on, so still come even if you're pretty late.
    False Sense
    False Sense
    Very well then. I'll try my best to make it.
    There's a local movie rental store near my house. I like to support them because I know rental places have trouble competing with Netflix and the like. I'll stop by and see if they have a copy either tonight or tomorrow.
    Well a lot of the Studio Ghibli movies that Miyazaki didn't direct don't get as much attention. That being said, I'm definitely going to watch it tonight haha.
    AH I knew I forgot one. I wasn't big on Ponyo's story, but the art was simply amazing, so I still enjoyed it. And yeah haha Hayao Miyazaki is one of my favorite directors, so I've seen all the movies he's directed. I haven't seen The Secret World of Arrietty, though. How was it?
    I think, if I'm reading you correctly, that you would really like Princess Mononoke. It's MUCH more serious than Howl's, and has a cool 18th century Japan mixed with classic Japanese mythology feel to it. It's really good.
    I totally see where you're coming from. The ending is really weird and doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the movie imo. But I feel like a lot of Miyazaki movies are like that. My favorites are (in order) Spirited Away, Porco Rosso, Princess Mononoke / Howls Moving Castle (it's a tie), My Neighbor Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, Nausica of the Valley of the Wind, Castle in the Sky.
    Thanks for catching that ._. I'll fix it now. And that's awesome! Isn't it great? I actually have a poster of it in my room. I love that movie.
    Well, as long as you're considering it. I think you'd be good at it. You seem eloquent enough to write a really good one.
    You know, it's funny. I honestly don't care one way or another about getting a badge for my C&C work. It's just really cool seeing my stuff be put onsite. I mean, my name is even on the front page of Smogon! That feels great! You should consider doing work for C&C! When XY comes out, it's going to be hectic, we could use all the help we can get.
    Thank you! That means a lot! That Meloetta analysis will be the death of me though lol. There's just so much to write about each of its sets, it's taking me forever haha.
    Yeah! I think it's by the same artist. I got excited about finishing my Sawsbuck analysis, so I decided to change it.
    His avatars are indeed very attractive women. But yeah, he's a dude.

And I may take you up on that tomorrow when I finish making this team. Right now, though, I'm focused on writing my Sawsbuck analysis.
    Haha yeah Ginga's a boy. And yeah, it will be hard getting data for SDef Meloetta, which I've never used (so I'm in the process of making a team with it now), but I'm pretty sure I know what to say about Meloetta's Mixed and CM sets. We'll see how it turns out haha.
    Well...to be fair, Ginganinja did the skeleton, so all the raw content is his stuff. But the actual writing will be mine! I'm pretty excited to write about it. It's such an interesting Pokémon!
    Hey guess what Pokémon I'm writing an analysis for now? Meloetta! Guess that CCAT came in handy!
    Ah, I'm sorry. Mamoswine seems to me to be one of those Pokémon that is never there when your team handles it fine, but as soon as you're weak to it, it's everywhere.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…