Pat Labor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey mister, im gmt+2 which times can you play todays smogon tour time? id be available like half an hour before, meet me on PO on the pokemonexorzist server or write back here if you dont want to play on PO, but you could simply join there because its not that hard to find each other, as it is with VMs
    Hey man, we're first round opponents for the Rodan Cup. I'm GMT -4 and I can usually play pretty much every afternoon, though not today because I have to go somewhere in a few minutes. Just wanted to establish contact and try and get a time set up so we can play, and best of luck to you!
    Pat Labor
    Pat Labor
    Don't worry, I will catch you after a good night in my bath.
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Uhh due to our likely time zone difference, it's unlikely we'll be able to play before next weekend now. Could you please tell me when you can battle and your timezone rather than another random comment?
    TGMD
    TGMD
    omg today's breaking bad episode!!! Nice avatar. Dude I don't mean to be rude, but it does kinda seem like you're ignoring me :(
    Hey, we're battling for the Ubers Open. I'm GMT + 12 and I can play most afternoons on weekdays, and pretty much all day this weekend (which is preferable).
    sup, we're fighting for the NU Story tour. I'm GMT +12. Could you come on IRC regularly, in particular #neverused?
    Pat Labor
    Pat Labor
    Can you play saturday at 12pm in your GMT. I'm GMT+2
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    Sorry I can't, I can do the day after though
    Pat Labor
    Pat Labor
    Well, I will be ready to play Sunday.
    Hey, we're up against each other for the STABmons Tour. Just tell me when you're available. I'm GMT - 7
    Hi, we are playing in the RU Open, I am GMT +1, tell me your GMT so we can work this out.
    Pat Labor
    Pat Labor
    I'm GMT+2, we can play friday at 8pm in your GMT.
    Hack
    Hack
    Sounds good!
    Hello, we're supposed to battle for the STABmons Tour. Let me know when you can play, I'm GMT +8.
    Pat Labor
    Pat Labor
    Are you available to play wednesday or thursday at 10pm in your GMT?
    Level 51
    Level 51
    Yes, I can play at that time on Thursday most likely. I can also try to catch you online on Wednesday if I can
    hey, we're battling for the UU open tournament. I'm GMT +8 and will be online every 6pm-9pm on weekdays and possibly whole day on weekends.

lets fite

see me on irc
    Hmmm I'm free on Sunday, I'm happy with almost any time within reason.
    Hey, we're battling for the Pokemon freedom tournament. I'm GMT + 12 and I can battle from 4:00pm - 11:00pm weekdays and pretty much whenever on weekends.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…