False Sense
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 2766-9147-7441 ^ Could you please add me back? I really need your Safari Pokemon :)

Also, I love your avatar like omf it is amazayn
    skies
    skies
    That isn't you o_O so sorry, trading some other guy named Johnathan xD. He gave me Fraxures, Hawluchas, and Ninetales. Idk it was good.
    False Sense
    False Sense
    We're trading now. I should warn you, this Charmander was used for breeding purposes and forgot Dragon Dance. However, using a Heart Scale on it should enable it to relearn it.

Also, I believe it has perfect IVS in HP, Def, SpDef, and Spe, or something along those lines.
    False Sense
    False Sense
    That Charmander working out for you?
    Hey False Sense, I know you don't know me, but I was wondering if we could exchange FC? I know mine may not help you (Drifloon, Pumpkaboo, and Lampent), but I really want Mawile and was trying to find someone with a friend safari for one :X

My FC is 1091-8603-9581 btw, and in game name is Tai.
    Let me know if an exchange is possible. Thank you!
    Vierakun
    Vierakun
    yepp
    False Sense
    False Sense
    Well, thanks for the pokemon. Let me know how those Charmader work out for you, ok?
    Vierakun
    Vierakun
    All right, will do, and thanks a lot. When I find a Intimidate mawile, I'll trade it to you.
    What is this smogon's creator organization that you speak of?
    False Sense
    False Sense
    Oh, that. That was a social group I used to run before Smogon got hacked and social groups were removed. We were a group dedicated to the art of competitive battling and were constantly trying to discover new and effective things to use in the metagame. Out of curiosity, how did you find out about it?
    ogasian
    ogasian
    Thanks for the answer. I was looking at someones profile and they were interested in joining or something.
    Gary
    Gary
    ;(
    I'll miss you as well. Have a good Smogon career.
    False Sense
    False Sense
    It was nice knowing you. Good luck with whatever it is you plan on doing now.
    Hey! How are you liking the game? You managed to keep yourself spoiler-free; was it worth it?
    False Sense
    False Sense
    Well, since I've been busy lately doing breeding experiments, I tend to get a lot of spares. The Bagon I sent you was one of those, and since it had some nice egg moves and a decent ability, I figured it would make a nice gift. Could prove useful in game. Oh, and thanks to you, I managed to get a Seviper out of the Friend Safari. I was planning on breeding one of those with Goomy. Thanks again!
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    :O I didn't even realize it was Adamant, that's awesome, thanks! And I'm glad I could help!
    False Sense
    False Sense
    Oh, if you want a bit of backstory for that Bagon, check out Tabuu's profile. Very long conversation we had...
    False would you be up to cast at like 8:00 PM tonight? It's spoiler free don't worry. I'll make sure of it.
    False Sense
    False Sense
    Probably not, unfortunately. I've got some stuff I want to get done before tomorrow, including a possible final edit to my RMT, so I don't think I'll have the time...
    False Sense
    False Sense
    Not to mention, I doubt you could guarantee no spoilers, especially if Don is there...
    False Sense
    False Sense
    Uh, I was referring to Hidden Power only... But wow, special attacks got nerfed... I guess that's a good thing considering the over prevalence of weather abusing special attackers, but still...
    False Sense
    False Sense
    By the way, have you read that "Pokemon" article in the OU forums? I thought it was a fascinating read, especially the part about team building. Do you have any thoughts on it?
    Magcargo
    Magcargo
    Frost Breath is actually base 90 power due to a certain mechanic nerf.
    #teamfroakie
    Gary
    Gary
    Nah with the decent amount of megas that we're most likely going to get, I bet that there will be quite a few that might now be OU material, or broken. Some of the two recent ones leaked wont likely be OU, but at the same time one of them might because it has 150 base speed and like 115 attack....
    Gary
    Gary
    *not be OU material
    False Sense
    False Sense
    Sounds interesting. Looks like they might actually work alright in the metagame. I was worried that they'd either be a complete gimmick or be way too overpowered. They sound very powerful, but again, not being able to boost their stats further with Life Orb or bolster their defenses with Leftovers will keep them reasonable, hopefully.
    hey dude, so im guessing you are still mad at me about the whole SCO thing right? well i just wanna say that im sorry and that i already changed alot since i retired from competitive battling. I have been playing this game called League of Legends, and i gotta say, its a whole LOT better than this lol, so yea ...
    False Sense
    False Sense
    Well, the SCO is a thing of the past now, so no point dwelling over it. I'm a bit curious as to why you brought this up again in the first place, though...
    DR4G0Nx
    DR4G0Nx
    oh, sorry about that i guess ... i thought you are still mad at me about the whole thing. lol
    Thank you! Yes, for now I'm definitely keeping Latias, don't worry. I appreciate the advice, though!
    I'm going to do a farewell RMT based around a rather forgotten threat. Stay tuned & tell your friends.
    Don't you think 10 years of competitive, on 3 Pokémon simulators ( Netbattle, PO, & PS ), years of hax, forfeiters, & utter bullshit is enough to warrant that?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…