blarajan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• started watching clannad, no teambuilding sry :( foolys better than me tho
    yo blaraa, i'm your opponent for the NU open r4, plays this weekend yn
    blarajan
    blarajan
    No, I don't want to play on the weekend. I want to play as soon as possible. Weekends are actually pretty poor for me. I'm EST, and willing to match your timezone assuming it isn't ridiculous. When are you available etc? I'm messaging you on IRC now but you're idle an hour and a half so I'm not keeping my hopes up.
    Hot N Cold
    Hot N Cold
    -day at my evening ahá
    hey, when do you wanna play? i'd much rather play later on like midnight-1am my time (gmt+1) on any weekday (mon-thurs & sun)
    blarajan
    blarajan
    I will play around then today. I will be on around 7-8 PM EST (GMT-4). You are five hours ahead of me, so that should match your 12 PM - 1 AM timeslot.
    blarajan
    blarajan
    see? diglett crit mattered. no sr = murkrow had a 50% chance to survive at end, and it did.
    Why did he get the activity win? I had waited for him to say he was ok to battle on Sunday or Monday. I was online and never got a reply back from him. Not to mention I wan't notified of the change in opponent, he was and he never made any effort to contact me. When I found out I messaged him straight away, he didn't make any effort at all.
    Brammi
    Brammi
    -.- I wasn't intending to be offensive. Just that I felt it was an error. I'm a terrible tournament host, so I understand.

Thanks for the extension. I was happy to accept that after something has been done it's been done. Likely it will end up the same anyway.
    blarajan
    blarajan
    when exactly can you play for ubers tournament?
    Brammi
    Brammi
    Does Thursday or Friday sometime work for you?
    I'm assuming we got an extension? Thanks!
    blarajan
    Kingler
    Kingler
    I'm online most of the time, however, nelson sometimes isnt online for days, and occasionally i have to go, so we cant schedule a time. Ill try though
    since when do we sub out people who've been in contact 1-2 days before the subout
    blarajan
    blarajan
    there was no apparent activity...we'll deal with it.
    Jayde
    Jayde
    I can screenshot the pms when I get home
    blarajan
    blarajan
    i had posted in the thread that i don't care if there are just pms. vinc is the one that told me you didn't respond to your opponent's vm. please pm him on irc because he is the tournament director. i'm not in a position right now to assist in this matter.
    I'm on Grotto with the nick of ''Chisposo''
    blarajan
    blarajan
    i can play in 20 minutes

and we're playing on ps, i'm not playing grotto
    guanabara
    guanabara
    All right, going to oriserver
    Hey, we're opponents for the NU Open. What's a good time for you to play? I'm GMT+2 (08.43 am now) and I can batte pretty much every day until 9pm my time.
    blarajan
    blarajan
    Right now.
    blarajan
    blarajan
    I'm on IRC and will be on Pokemon Showdown. Let's play right now.
    Haund
    Haund
    lol okay, I'm on PS.
    n.n Happy Birthday Blara~

also: Django needs Subbing out, Hot N Cold + blim have no visible contact with each other.
    We're opponent for Ubers open. When do you want to play? I see you a lot so shouldnt a problem.
    blarajan
    blarajan
    I can play any day besides Saturday. Let's just fight when we see each other on IRC.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    ok
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…