Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "...Guys.

Guys.

Guys.

What if Weakness Policy is triggered by Stealth Rock?"

Baton Pass Speed Boost Ninjask would end up being broken, lol
    ItsRainingGravy
    True. Topsy-Turvy has the potential to wreck stat boosters. Especially if it gets a wide Pokemon distribution. However, does Topsy-Turvy have priority?
    AstralFire
    AstralFire
    Not to my knowledge. I'm just saying, it's too early to say. I fully admit I am probably willing to half-wreck the game just to make Moltres easily viable, though.
    ItsRainingGravy
    Ah okay, lol. And yeah, a viable Moltres would be interesting. Though his big brother Ho-Oh would be...scary, to say in the least, if SR did activate Weakness Policy as well. But yeah, as you said, still too early to say. (Personally I am doubting the SR thing, though I do like calculating what sort of potentials could be had if it were true)
    'AFAIK evasion and critical hits are not liked in any competitive scene, including Japanese.'

When I was at worlds I saw Japanese players cheering for swagger/para and three time protects.
    I'd actually like to continue our conversation if you do not mind. I enjoy engaging in these theoretical conversations, and you have valid points which keep this interesting.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…