Smogon Forums

False Sense
False Sense
No idea. Just noticed the Day Care man says they don't seem to like each other. Hope that doesn't mean what I think it means...
TaBuu
TaBuu
....noooooooooooooo
False Sense
False Sense
YES got an egg.
TaBuu
TaBuu
:DDDDDDDD
TaBuu
TaBuu
How long how long
False Sense
False Sense
It's taking awhile to hatch... Shouldn't be too much longer, though. I'm sure I'll get the results today now.
TaBuu
TaBuu
:3 :3 :3 :3
False Sense
False Sense
"It appears to move occasionally. It may be close to hatching."
TaBuu
TaBuu
Please Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump.....
I'm wondering if Recover has to be egg-bred too
False Sense
False Sense
Well, Gyarados won't cover that...

Though on a serious note, this pretty much confirms that Goomy is in the Dragon egg-group, but do you suppose it could be in others? Amorphous seems like a likely candidate. Any good things it could get from that?
False Sense
False Sense
Oh, and "sound can be heard from inside!"
TaBuu
TaBuu
Looking up the Amorphous group atm
THE ANTICIPATION
False Sense
False Sense
Uh oh... it hatched... no Dragon Dance or Hydro Pump...
TaBuu
TaBuu
Well Gastrodon fits in the Amorphous Egg Group. If you could find out if Recover is viable that'd be HUGE.
TaBuu
TaBuu
lol it was worth a try
do you mind explaining a little about passing moves in breeding?
False Sense
False Sense
Er, actually I'm not too familiar with breeding myself, but I always thought it worked that certain moves can be passed down by the father onto a child of a different species. I suppose it's possible I did something wrong, but it's not likely.
TaBuu
TaBuu
yeah probably not ...
False Sense
False Sense
Well, I'll look into it and see if there's any place where I might have made a mistake, or if there's been a change in mechanics. But it looks like Goodra does not get Dragon Dance at the moment. I hope I can prove that wrong...
TaBuu
TaBuu
hopefully hopefully ...
False Sense
False Sense
I can confirm that Goomy is NOT in the Amorphous egg group. My Goodra refuses to play with my Ralts.