S0L1D G0LD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, just a reminder that Frosty and I are ready to be reffed.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    I will ref it soon. I have to go right now, though.

I have a draft almost done.
    Just a note concerning your hall (I was gonna tell you yesterday when my power went out ). But Embirch has a minimum Rank of Rank 2, when you are trying to challenge Rank 1. I have no problem reffing the Rank 2 hall, but just let me know if you want to do Rank 1 with Karrablast, or Rank 2 with Embirch!

Best of luck when we begin~
    Hi, I believe you agreed to ref my match v Frosty? Just wondering if that's been posted yet, I didn't see the thread anywhere.
    I did say in the post it was yours :d
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Oh lol sorry I skipped over it by accident. Sometimes I'm such a forgetful person.
    hello hru?
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    I'm fine, long time no see.

What's happening?
    tcr
    tcr
    Nothing much

I see you post in lc stuff sometimes, didnt know you did lc
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Yeah, I actually quite like LC. Much different pace. I don't know... Just something about it.
    Your avatar....I can see Aegislash attacking something, but I am not sure exactly what's going on, especially in the background. Quite curious here.....
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Aegislash has beheaded a knight, and is blocking an attack from a second one. I assume the thing in the background is some sort of mass grave of corpses or something.
    King Serperior
    King Serperior
    Ah, okay, that makes more sense. Been trying to figure it out for a couple of minutes.
    Instead of just telling me its wrong, you can tell me exactly what's wrong with it.
    The formula goes (BAP+STAB (reminder that Froakie has Protean)+(Attackrank-Defrank)*1.5 (in this case))*weakness multiplier + 2*stageboostdifference. Voodoll is 4x weak to Fighting.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Wait

Misread a number.

Nvm dude.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Oh and I know the formula.

Sorry for bothering yo.
    As Geo quoted below, I do believe that is illegal. I had an arena where an effect that granted a CC to the winner of a certain in-battle event and that was deemed illegal by the heads of ASB. This goes above that greatly. Sorry, Gold.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Easy enough to change. Lol but so much hubbub on my profile.
    p. sure that "G0LD RU5H" arena is illegal.

<King_Serperior> The idea is sound, but it's pretty much CC farming :/
    <King_Serperior> Thus, nope *shakes head*
    Hey man, I should still get UC from Canis vs CCC because I reffed some rounds before you took over. To be specific, we both should get 3 UC because we each reffed 2 out of 4 total rounds.
    To answer your question, both KS and I have had to look for subreferees for most of the matches you've reffed for us. We appreciate your offer though :).
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Oh lol sorry that must've been from the time I was overloaded with stuff I had to do.

I try to be consistent now.

But it doesn't matter. Good luck man.
    Thanks for putting up with my confusion as to Sludge Wave. Not the first time I've made an error *laughs*
    King Serperior
    King Serperior
    *laughs* Not as scary as when I had to battle in Dogfish's mind O.o
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Lol, but my mind is so twisted sometimes.

Hey can you link me that battle? Sounds interesting.
    King Serperior
    King Serperior
    I could, but its been so long ago that I forget if DF asked for a new ref or if the battle was canceled. I don't have it saved >_>
    Sorry, you have been declined to ref due to a prior agreement with Chinchou.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    When?

You could've mentioned that in the acceptance.
    Please send in mons for the melee.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Ok, sorry, I'm really busy, I have to go now, but I can soon. I will try to next time I log on.
    Hey in me vs. Espy Squirtle essentially EN KOs himself so it's an easy round to ref. When you're ready, then.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    I know, I was half through reffing it but stuff came up and I had to save the draft and stop.
    Hey there. I'm withdrawing my battle request with Archen. I'm not sure if he has a Registration Thread posting. If he does, I'll fix my post.
    TheWolfe
    TheWolfe
    Disregard this message. I just received Archen's Registration page. I'll send Pokemon over shortly.
    Hey can you ref me vs Simon?
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    I will try to later, if not, then the latest I can do it is tomorrow evenng.

Sorry. Been busy.
    Geodude6
    Geodude6
    So is it tomorrow yet?
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Lol sorry I forgot. Thanks for reminding me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…