Catzzz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you want someone to check that landorus you should revert it to incarnate form as most iv calculators don't do "formes"...then the ivs could be checked
    Catzzz
    Catzzz
    The IVs are perfectly legal. I was just wondering if anyone could confirm that a shiny changer was used or not (someone may have caught a 6IV regular and then made it shiny).
    flargananddingle
    flargananddingle
    It's not a matter of them being illegal. It's a matter of there already being multiple "flawless shiny legends" that were hacks
    flargananddingle
    flargananddingle
    You can now change the TID so you can't tell if it's been shinified or not...but the only question of the legitimacy is the sheer odds against a flawless shiny
    Hey, you may have missed me tag you in my thread?
    I have a 5IV spitback ralts ready for you. Though she's in an egg.
    Collect when you are on :)
    Catzzz
    Catzzz
    Oh, sorry I missed the tag yeah. Ok FC: 4356-0175-4080 :3 Thanks agian
    evan0913
    evan0913
    coming on now :)
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Still here?
    I have a dumb question, I have your Zapdos but the dude who traded me it said it was fully-redistributable. I kwant to hear it from the actual owner's mouth, is it fully-redistributable? :o
    Catzzz
    Catzzz
    Thanks for asking, I would prefer you not to trade it but at the same time I cant stop you xp... Who traded it to you?
    AfroThunderRule
    AfroThunderRule
    It's been a while, I don't remember who but I think it was someone from Nugget Bridge
    Catzzz
    Catzzz
    So many people have already sent it around. Thats why I innitially named it "CatzVGC" lol. I think at this point, you can do what you want with it xp
    Hi, I have an egg that matches your shiny value. I was wondering if you could hatch and nickname it Antubis for me. I can offer you a 5iv Togepi, Tyrunt, Chansey, or Pancham in return. Added you. Space: 3196-4036-1839
    Hello cattz, I got a riolu egg with your SV 3,741 could you hatch it for me maybe?

FC; 1263-6933-0074 ign Rami

added you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…