Stryke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sorry, I'm sorta keeping all the flawless males I have atm. If I ever get a spare I shall let you know
    Stryke
    Stryke
    I'm also interest in battle-ready quints (just add training). Do you have any of those you'd like to trade for any of mine?
    You sure went out of your way to post that on a lot of profiles..

But I have a thread; When I get more things in, I get to updating the little details. If anything you could check it now and again if it's ever something you want from me that I breed, but isn't in my stock.
    Stryke
    Stryke
    Haha, I wasn't too sure how to go about it. Btw, are you also from Fairfax County?

I also have triplet dittos available and am interested in your quints if you want to trade.
    Stryke
    Stryke
    I'd be interested in any male skorupis you have. Flawless or !atk/!satk would be perfect! Nature doesn't matter.
    Cool, unfortunately I already have all of those egg groups. Do you happen to have anything else? I also have many triplet dittos.
    Yeah I can easily get you a male bold wish eevee and a male adamant axew both flawless obviously. I'd be very interested in the cacnea and the squirtle.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…