Smogon Forums

wowgek7
wowgek7
I do but only one if you want I can get you an egg in a few minutes
CaptainEchoes
That would be excellent. You looking for anything minor in particular?
wowgek7
wowgek7
well you could do me a big favour by accepting 2 or 3 other eggs as well and hatch them for me if one of them has an male sneasel I would love to get that back because I need it to pass on both moves but sneasel learns ice shard verry late but if you hatch it training it up is so much easier.

if you would do that for me I would realy be a happy guy
CaptainEchoes
Yeah sure.
wowgek7
wowgek7
thanks then you get 4 eggs 1 with phanpy and 3 with sneasels 1 of them has to be male right?:P

I only need one male back the others you can release use yourself I dont care deal:)

im working on the eggs right now btw
CaptainEchoes
Nice, message me when they are done and we can exchange friend codes.
wowgek7
wowgek7
whats your fc and ingame name mine info is in my sig I got the sneasel eggs only the pnapy egg to go:)
wowgek7
wowgek7
the eggs are done waiting for your fc and ingame name

btw as a bonus phanpy from the egg wil be adamant and has a good chance to have at least 3 or 4 max ivs but those ivs are no guarantee
CaptainEchoes
In game name is Jacob and my FC is 0146 9820 1335
wowgek7
wowgek7
adding you right away:)
wowgek7
wowgek7
please hatch them right away I wanna start my awesome project:)
CaptainEchoes
They were all female I'm afraid...
wowgek7
wowgek7
fuck that just my luck would you do some more eggs for me?
CaptainEchoes
Yeah sure. While you're at it, you wouldn't happen to have a random pokerus infected pokemon you could give me do you? Would be a great help.
wowgek7
wowgek7
well first il get some eggs trade them to you after that I make sure to get pokerus on a pokemon to give to you
CaptainEchoes
Good idea, message me when you are ready.
wowgek7
wowgek7
I will but they dont like each other much so getting eggs is a pain but when you have the eggs i use the time to spread rus:)
CaptainEchoes
Sorry, DS powered out.
wowgek7
wowgek7
np
CaptainEchoes
Got a male.