Nel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ^_^ How's it goin, Nel?!
    Nel
    Nel
    Hey! You caught me online. Just lurking around haha. I'm doing well, school is busy but nothing to complain about. You?? Starting college right? :0
    Nel
    Nel
    Hopping offline but shoot me a PM if you get the chance :)
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    Yeah, thought I'd see if you were around and saw you online! Glad to hear you're doing well ^_^ Pretty much all the same tbh haha. Well, starting back up anyway :P

You excited for USUM?
    Shiny relaxed Zekrom and shiny adamant Reshiram... what's the point of synchronize anyway ;____;
    Hi; have an egg matching your TSV 3252. Think you could hatch it for me? Bold Wish Eevee.
    Nel
    Nel
    Sorry I don't have my 3DS where I'm living right now. I'm retired ;-;
    Hi! I have egg with you TSV 0544. Hatch for shiny pls?
    B01 - 1,2 - Sneasel (♂) - Jolly - Inner Focus - 31.31.31.19.31.31 - Dark - [0544]
    Hello! I have an egg with an ESV of 1111. Would you please hatch it for me? My FC is 5300 9703 3944 and my IGN is Penguin.

* B15 - 2,5 - Ralts (♀) - Modest - Trace - 31.4.31.31.31.31 - Dragon - [1111]
    Nel
    Nel
    Hi! I'm currently taking a (very long) break from Pokemon right now... If you are unable to find someone with the same TSV, please save the egg and I'll hatch it when I get back :]
    Apologies, and best of luck!
    Hi, one of my eggs has a match with you!

B01 - 3,4 - Fennekin (♂) - Timid - Blaze - 31.0.31.31.31.31 - Dragon - [0544]

Can you hatch it for me?
    Nel
    Nel
    Hiya! I'm out of town this whole week, but remind me later and I'll be happy to help :)
    Bice
    Bice
    OK, I'll do it next weekend. And could you name it "Harry"?
    I jolly well know you won't trade this one easily, so I will pull my aces out, I want that Naive mewtwo...What would you think to be of equal value?I have a lot of Chev 4 stuff, I can get you KB legends of most types(can also do custom SRs)Or I can do a bagful of custom Kb Shinies to your choice, any poke in any legit ball that is reasonably possible(Donot ask for Something,like Heal ball Buneary with HA
    Nel
    Nel
    No thanks.
    Thank you for following up from last nite. I will be heading on now. Just 1 copy of each pokemon pls.
    Nel
    Nel
    Glad you like them :) Coming back online
    Chev4
    Chev4
    Again, Thanks for being so generous, I really appreciate it.
    Nel
    Nel
    Haha, no problem, I'm glad I could help the legendary Chev4 :p
    Hi, I have an egg that matches your TSV. Would you be able to hatch and nickname it for me?

Nickname: Slurpee

FC: Space - 3196 - 4036 - 1839
    SpaceV
    Thank you so much!
    Nel
    Nel
    Thanks for letting me keep a copy :) I'll keep it strictly to myself of course! Enjoy the slurpee! :p
    SpaceV
    Thanks! You too! :D
    Hi! Sorry for taking a while to get back to you, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm available to give you your Ralts from 11:30 AM -2:00 PM EST tomorrow (Wednesday). If that time works for you, great! If not, I'll also be available Thursday at the same time, and for most of the weekend anytime.
    Nel
    Nel
    Hey Tatertot! Wow I didn't think I would win!! Sorry for the super long delay, I was out of town for a tournament :o

Are you still available to trade? :3
    You have to battle me nel so please get online:(
    Nel
    Nel
    anyhow gg and good luck in your future rounds :)
    Chesty
    Chesty
    hmmm whatever. GG hope that you enjoyed the battle at least it brought back whatever rust I had so it helped I guess but thanks for the battle:)
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Same to you gg in any further competitions.
    you have until 415 (edt) to get your round 1 battle done or both you and your opponent are out . your opponent is chester0334
    Hey, do you mind waiting another day? I'm waiting to get my pokemon SV hatched so it looks good for this tourney :P
    Nel
    Nel
    lol I have't bred mine either xD looks like that'll work
    Hey man, I was wondering if we could exchange FC's. Mine is 0834 1072 5094 (ign: Xander).
    Unfortunately I really only have a Chansey in mine, everything else is kind of lack luster.
    I can give you a Togepi spit-back for 48 BP if the OP in that thread rejects! :P
    Nel
    Nel
    he said he'll get back to me, so i guess i'll just have to get back to you! -_-
    Nel
    Nel
    already traded... thanks for the offer though!
    Kerry
    Kerry
    it's okie dokie! the time wait made no difference because it was just if it was rejected ^_~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…