Moose V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Moose I miss you
    Moose V
    Moose V
    I'm not as into it this gen but I've been playing some OU/UU I played RU a little bit as well but not much
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Maybe I will play right now, got any teams for me?
    Moose V
    Moose V
    got a pretty good UU one I can give you. I'm on ps right now under moose VI
    Hi, it would be awesome if you could add me to your Breloom Safari. My FC is 3308-4548-1261. Thank you in advance :)
    Hi, I was wondering if you could add my FC so that I can catch Breloom. I have a Chansey Safari myself, so it's not entirely useless. Here's my FC: 4854-6541-4423

Would be much appreciated.
    JockeMS
    JockeMS
    Hi again, I was wondering if we could connect to the PSS at the same time ASAP? That way we can unlock Breloom and Chansey, respectively. Reply when you see this if you're up for it.
    Moose V
    Moose V
    sorry can't get on until like 10 hours from now, could you be on then?
    JockeMS
    JockeMS
    I can try to be, but I won't make any promises lol. Be online around then and maybe I'll be too.
    Hey there mate would you mind adding my friend code? It is 2079-7334-0130. I am a dragon type and have Fraxure, Dragonair and Sliggoo. Thanks!
    Tbh, i don't think so. The core otself has good synergy and can use voltturn.....along eith thr possibility of dragmag
    Kingler
    Kingler
    Being an unbadged, relatively new user myself, I really can't, but it's a given that if you contribute regularly, you could be chosen for it, so idk
    Kingler
    Kingler
    And ofc i'm going to archive winning teams in the OP.
    Moose V
    Moose V
    kk
    You missed a key part of my post lol. Same 3-4 players. If its their second go, not that big of a deal.
    Moose V
    Moose V
    aight I got you. I definitely agree that seeing new players would be nice
    <:41% of my posts get deleted>
    With accomplishments such as this, why is this man not badged?
    Moose V
    Moose V
    I wish there was a post deletion badge :(((((
    Now I gotta try out Magnet Rise Cobalion because you just mentioned it. Sounds like the best thing ever to just dick over so many Earthquake users and get even more free setup.
    Moose V
    Moose V
    Haha go for it man. I was just going through Cob's moves to see what might be useful and magnet rise came up. The more I think about is, the more viable it seems. Plus it just seems hilarious to troll the shit out of gligar
    We are NU Open opponents. I'm GMT-7 and am usually able to play after 4:00pm, let me know when you want to play, or we can just wait until we see eachother on irc lol
    Moose V
    Moose V
    ay not bad. Wait holy shit I finally have an opponent that's in my same time zone. Same for the 4pm thing tho I think I might be busy tomorrow. I'm down to plan on maybe 5pm on tuesday tho if that works. I don't really go on irc so probably just going with a set time is the move here.
    Nas
    5 sounds fine
    ill be on between 5-7 today (cant get on before)
    c ya then
    Moose V
    Moose V
    hey what account will you be under?
    Moose V
    Moose V
    ill be under moose has fun
    Annoyer
    Annoyer
    what server?
    ill be on as tomoko
    sorry onmy phone right now cant really access my comp atm

monday wont work for me but ill have some time tuesday around night time like 7 to 10ish
    Moose V
    Moose V
    alright we'll work something out for then
    Tell me how Specs Bro works out, wish you the best of luck!

I've swept so many people with Crocune/Virizion that I'm afraid to play UU stall =/
    Its ok i don't feel like giving you trouble plus i found a picture of a cool blizzard anyway lol. Ty though.
    you use gimp to. I can made ok banners i am working on one for my RMT i am going to make today though my program is messing up so i wanted to know can you make it for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…