Animelee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just reminding everyone: [Friend Safari] DARK - Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt, Inkay 3325-2448-5658
    Hey, would you mind adding me for the friend safari? I have Sawk, Riolu and Meditite in mine and my FC is 4785-6385-7733. My IGN is Nobby. Thanks.
    Animelee
    Animelee
    Just added you. :) Sorry for the delay!
    Paengwyn
    No worries. Thanks :)
    can you add me and my friend? 1521 4548 2874 is his, and mine is 2208 6285 2465. Thanks!
    Animelee
    Animelee
    Sorry for the delay. :) I registered you, but as your friend didn't register me beforehand, I didn't go through with his. Let him know to register me beforehand, and please get back to me when he does. Thanks!
    Hey guys, if you wanna exchange Friend Safaris, please make sure to register my Friend Code beforehand. :) Thanks!
    Hey man, you don't mind if we exchange codes I kinda need a Crawdaunt. I have Gastrodon if you need it.
    Animelee
    Animelee
    Sure, what's your Friend Code?
    Pokemon Trainer: Shadow
    2766 7892 7076
    Animelee
    Animelee
    Alright, sorry for the delay. :) Please add me first, so that when I register you, you will have been added as a friend immediately. Thanks!
    Hey want to trade friend codes, mines 3995-7281-6222, i've already added you from the spreadsheet
    Animelee
    Animelee
    Sorry for the long delay! I just saw this! Just added you!
    Hey I'd love to get your friend safari; my fc is 3368-1668-1383
    Animelee
    Animelee
    Sorry for the LONG delay! I just saw this! Added you!
    Hi, I would love to see you online and get your friend safari!

Mine FC is 2036 7307 1898, and you've been added! I give Ice types :) Thanks!

PS Fellow kijiji user here
    Animelee
    Animelee
    Wow, sorry for the LONG delay! I didn't see this! Just added you!
    You can use the Hide tag for spoilers. Though the whole topic is about spoilers so don't feel too bad, lol.
    Animelee
    Animelee
    Sorry for the delay, I just saw this comment. Thank you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…