Noisy Noivern
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, would you hatch an egg for me please? I can offer 5IV parents or a BP item in return, if you'd like. :3 My FC is 0705-3333-7308 and OT is Ranulf. Thanks in advance! :3
    Noisy Noivern
    Noisy Noivern
    Start a Conversation with me in a PM and we'll have a better conversation.
    Hi there NoisyNoivren think you could help me hatch an egg that matches your shiny value? I would be willing to give you a battle item in exchange for your service. thanks! i'll go ahead and add your FC. my info is FC:0602-7016-0387

IGN: Dohko

SV:1600
    Hey, hello Noisy Noivern, I have one egg, could you please help me with it? my fc is 4313 0676 8675, my IGN is El...0li, I already added you too, thank you, I'll checking this post all days :D
    Noisy Noivern
    Noisy Noivern
    Start a Conversation with me and I'll reply Quicker.
    Hey! I have an egg with your SV that I really want to be shiny. Could you please help me hatch it? :) My FC is 0061-0065-5562, ign Jeka. I already added you. Thanks in advance!
    Jeka
    Forgot to mention, I'll gladly give you a 5 IV Pokemon as a "thank you" present for your help. :) Thanks again.
    Noisy Noivern
    Noisy Noivern
    Start a Conversation with me and I'll reply Quicker.
    Um Hi can you hatch my rotom? Your TSV is 3458 right? And can you nickname him Vyatka. Thanks. My FC is 0877-1082-5188. My ign is Freya. I added you already. My timezone is UTC+8:00
    prettycureXD
    prettycureXD
    I've added you. What's your ign?
    prettycureXD
    prettycureXD
    Gosh you scared me when you went offline. Thanks for hatching my egg.
    Noisy Noivern
    Noisy Noivern
    lol
    I had to go to my Smogon Profile on my 3DS to remember what to Nickname the Rotom since somebody was using the Computer atm, sorry for spooking you. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…