Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey aoi, i don't to be a pain on the butt but have you started with my Gible? If you haven't started then I'd like to post on your thread for what mons I want since I got the items you want, is it okay?
    hey you still interesed in totodile for cottone?
    Aoi
    yeah, breeding for it right now.
    Hey Aoi! Have you started with my BP? And I'd like your Treecko, Cyndaquil. Do you still accept items?
    Aoi
    I sorta started it but not really at the same time lol, and I do, I now need the upgrade, and dubious disk items lol
    Charlessss
    Sure let me know when can we trade, Gible Treecko and Cyndaquil for the Brightpowder, Deepseatooth/scale, one item you didn't say and I'll get the upgrade and dubious disk :)
    Hey I can help you with friend safari catching
    Aoi
    Ah I could use help finding these guys
    Normalize Skitty
    Cloud Nine Likitung
    Thick Fat Seel
    Filter Mr.Mime
    Sniper Beedrill
    Swift Swim Goldeen
    and probably some others once i think more about it.

Have some other people offering to help me so I will try to keep you informed about which ones I still need.
    Hey Aoi! What do you want for the Naive Gible 31/31/31/31/31/31 in a repeat ball that I requested so I can grind BP Items that you want?
    Charlessss
    Sure. Hey Man, can I order other mons from your shop? I can give Ability Capsules. I'll just post on your thread when I made up my mind :)
    Aoi
    Sure thing, oh and I probaby won't be able to really get started on the gible till like a day or two from now since I going to finish the other requests first before taking on this monster lol.
    Charlessss
    Sure I don't mind. I probably won't be able to trade because I have to pack my things before taking a vacation. Goodluck! :)
    Regarding the adamant ditto, I assume you need one with decent IVs? If not I have an Adamant ditto you can have.
    Hey, can you kindly hatch my egg that meets your shiny value. 029. My honedge. My friend code is : 0018-1556-1140 and my ign is rabbil please as soon as possible
    Yeah I did the same, the only synergy I had was mega elektrike\ gyarados, which I actually really like
    Aoi
    well you actually have a lead pokemon, a sp def wall, and a defensive wall, so I wouldn't say no synergy lol
    Ohhh that makes sense. See I was texting my gf and I looked over after the turn had ended and didn't see my gliscor poisoned. That makes sense now
    Aoi
    lol, also if you didn't notice my party consisted of 6 random pokemon I randomly threw into my battle box, which is why there is like no synergy, no spinners/defogers, etc
    And the reason why i quit was because I forgot to put toxic orb on my gliscor :D
    Aoi
    I thought it was there, I am pretty sure I just knocked it off when it came in.
    Aoi, I just swept your team with a chansey. With the one you traded to me. Lmao
    Aoi
    Ah its just cause I forgot it was there lol, and that I didn;t change my start to something else after the first battle.
    Hi there. :) Jon here.
    Let’s hatch Pokemon egg SV 29 , since it matches your trainer shiny value.
    My FC is 4957-2901-5642/ TSV: 1677/ IGN: Anthony
    You may also message me on facebook: cjon_ako@yahoo.com
    Thank you. :)
    Hey man can I request a BP? Hoe much will it cost me? A single Leftovers?
    Charlessss
    Hey Aoi! Can it be a Naive Gible 31/31/31/31/31/31 IVs Male Ability is Rough Skin, Thank you!
    Aoi
    a mixed attacker gible huh, gonna guess its for mega garchomp, I will consider doing it, though probably won't get started on that till like next weeks cause I have finals
    Charlessss
    Yep! Sure I can wait no biggie, I can relate because its examination week for me as well. Goodluck :)
    hey Aoi, can you hatch an egg for me? your sv is perfect for me! a 5 iv axew! my fc is 3196-4114-4010
    Would you be willing to trade Khangaskan for maison items? Tell me how many/which you want!
    Hey, I'm trying to breed Polar Viv for you still. I just wanna know. What kind of Pokeball do you want it in I don't think repeat really matches. I was thinking either Dive, Net, or Premier. Let me know!
    Aoi
    oh um Premier ball please
    Hello would you be interested in trading one of your flawless ferroseed's (alternatively klefki's) for one of my 31/31/31/x/31/31 thick fat adamant swinub with stealth rocks and icicle crash?
    Aoi
    Okay just checking lol, cause that confused me, but I can't trade it right now, I would need to breed you one first, which should take me a day or so due to being backed up with other requests.
    PyroCol
    PyroCol
    Ok great, do you have skype or something so we can contact eachother more easily?
    Aoi
    I do have a skype, but we could just use the pm feature here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…