Kerry
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I could give you a Delibird for Hoppip :>
    Kerry
    Kerry
    Thought I was getting internet back today + no luck :((( If you're willing to trade when I get it back (possibly Tuesday - latest next Saturday when I'm at Shoujo Man's) then I'd be very grateful! D:
    mertyville
    mertyville
    no problem...just PM me whenever you are able to trade ^^ Though I could breed the hoppip I want after Pokebank is out, you could save me a lot of time, I could use otherwise :)
    "Kerry liked your post."

Thank you? haha
    Kerry
    Kerry
    I liked your trade thread + I liked it as a reference to go back bc I think I have a trade waiting for a Spritzee but that's got to have been at least a week ago ~_~;;
    Chill
    Chill
    Ah yes, I have a few of those. It can be difficult to keep up with everyone due to timezones and the sheer amount of trading that goes on. Well, let me know if you need one.
    I have egg that match your tsv could you pls hatch it for me i have 4iv marill meditite kangaskhan froakie fleching. I can give you one. My FC 1864-9658-8293 IGN: Kiitar thanks in advance!
    That animation on your avatar is so mesmerizing... uhhh...
    Kerry
    Kerry
    :DDD
    (although to ruin it someone once asked if yuno was trying to pluck her eyeball out :x)
    Sis, you have Smeargles, right?
    I need a Male 5iv one (for breed with others), and I will trade if you teach it two moves:D
    Fake Out and Recover.
    Besides our trade, you will get my future breed, which will also be 1st on Smogon:D For free as a gift for help
    Kerry
    Kerry
    I would still like a female Chinchou but with permission to breed one for Shoujo Man? (I wouldn't be breeding it to trade, but for us to use). If not, then the same w/o permission! :P
    Raymon
    Raymon
    You will have one, and I allow you to breed for any purpose:)
    As long as we help each other out:D
    Kerry
    Kerry
    Thank you very much!!!! (I will just breed one for him because I know you've worked very hard on breeding yours!) :DD
    I'll PM you when I'm done!
    Nono! It's fine.
    Yes, the 5V Solosis is fine!
    I'll wait for your reply for my request - Female Phantump with Harvest.
    Kerry
    Kerry
    Just in case! Would you prefer a Careful or Impish nature? :3
    chasunu
    Oh, uhm... I prefer Careful nature.
    Kerry
    Kerry
    Okie dokie, going to put them in but I might not be available until tomorrow. I'll be on most of the day so I'll PM you when I have one for you! :P
    hi :) interested in smeargle and phantump but the thing is , i dont have that shiny ralts anymore xD i do have one like that but the ivs are these ( 30/x/31/31/31/31 ) if i recall correcltly the stats dont change at lvl 50 but yeah just let me know if youre still interested
    Kerry
    Kerry
    30 - 31 / 0 - 3 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31
    JordyLA
    then its right =p the other ivs are sure 31s because i doublechecked with the iv judge haha
    Kerry
    Kerry
    i did too so thanks so much!!!! :DDD
    aaaaaaaaa so happy :DDDDDDDD
    Ok, I know that I have thanked you already, but I want to thank you again. Pluto is AMAZING!!!!! He is so cute and and the colors are amazing. Thank you for giving me so much joy <3
    Oh, I forgot to give you your Togepi back?
    Kerry
    Kerry
    You can keep it!!! :P
    (or release it if you don't want it - up to you!)
    captainpokemon
    Oh, thank you so much :) I will try to get a shiyn Togekiss with it :3
    There re the details of your Mawile: *Mawile (M) - Adamant, Intimidate, 31\31\13\31\31\31 [1292] If you want a female one tell me :) but I figured this one has a nice spread of Ivs.
    Kerry
    Kerry
    thank you verrrrrrrrrry much for that :DDD
    captainpokemon
    You are mostly welcome :) I hope that you will find someone to hatch it for you!!! I really appreciate your help with my Eevee and enjoy Mawile :3
    Kerry
    Kerry
    be back with the details asap! (I'm in class but I should be able to get it done in the time it would usually lol!) wont be long!
    Oh, also I'm giving thank you eggs for anyone who is helping me. You can choose from Absol/play rough , Houndour/ Mawile/ elemental fangs :)
    Hello, I really need your help. I have an egg with the shiny value of 1718. Could you please help me hatch it?
    Kerry
    Kerry
    dyou know the SV of the mawile egg by any chance? :P
    Kerry
    Kerry
    tyyyyyyyvm :D <3
    captainpokemon
    Thank you for saying that about my precious Glaceon :3
    GNow Pluto will join Ganymede ( Sylveon), Sun ( Espeon) and Sataurn ( Umbron) and it is all thanks to you :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…