█░█▒░░██_ ██▓▒██▓▒░▒▓█
    _██▒░░██ ██▓▒░██▓▒░▒▓█    ★
    ____█▒░██ ██▓▒░░ ████▓█
    ___█▒░██__██▓▓▒▒░░░██   ★★
    ____█▒░██___████████████
    _____█▒░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ______██████████████████.•°*”˜҈.•°*”˜҈.

#GOTTA GO FAST
    manu is not based god. word is. Anyways we should get on a council convo to fix the v ranks a bit- saturday 4pm gmt -8?
    Rules in AAA viabilty ranks : manu 11 is amazing. This is an undisputed fact.
    lol wut????
    Klang
    All hail the based surskit god
    Klang
    Any day before the 23rd works for me.

I'm GMT-4 and usually awake between noon and 3-4AM so yeah (shitty sleep schedule ik)
    ░░░░░░▄▐
    ░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
    ░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
    ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
    ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
    ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
    ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE
    ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
    ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
    ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
    ░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄SPOOKY SKILENTON
    ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌SEND THIS TO 7 OTHER PEOPLE OR BE EATED
    so bad oml so bad oml so bad oml so bad oml so bad oml so bad oml so bad oml
    Klang
    castforms > u
    Hey we're paired for OMPL week 2. Unfortunately going away soon so I would really appreciate if we could play our match tonight (I'm GMT so hopefully within 4 hours of me posting this). You can probably find me in the lobby on PS so if you see me send me a PM.
    Klang
    I'll be on tonight as long as I can in that case. I usually don't look around in the lobby a lot though I'll be in the room checking momentarily to see if you're there, though I'm usually active in the OM room.
    @ the OMPL auction:

[18:16:33] <Tsunami> this man's name is kl4ng
    [18:16:39] <Tsunami> only other person who spells like that is d4rr3n
    [18:16:42] <Tsunami> so hes probably garbage
    I am a mr. mime. i don no aho 2 play de pokmenz.If you don't repost this comment in other pages, I will flood you with PM's full of Mr. Mime gif's.
    i am a pikachuun. i haev a bad play style and i jerk people to death like mjb w/ my stall. if you don't repost this comment on 10 other pages i will make a mess of your balance and ho.
    Klang
    Joke's on you, I like stall wars! >:D
    Klang
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Hey, BH Mini Tour finally started and I'm playing against you. Timezone is GMT -7, and I got a clear schedule. When and where would be good for you?
    Klang
    GMT -4 here. I'm free all tomorrow from 4PM to 12PM, though I'll be unable to play the day after that. Might be able to play on the 27th, though it's iffy so tomorrow would probably be the ideal time.
    Klang
    12AM*
    PokemonMasterDebater
    PokemonMasterDebater
    Tomorrow sounds good to me. See you in the Other Meta's room at some point in that window of time, probably around 8 PM your time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…