WasSollDas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, next try: I'll be at home from noon until 3 PM today, maybe even a bit longer. VM me if that suits you! Don't know about the evening though.

Have a nice day
    WasSollDas
    WasSollDas
    Sorry, I have school until 3:10 PM and our school blocks PS, so I can't play during that time. I get home on about 3:45, so could you try to stay just a bit longer? If not, I'm also free for the rest of the evening, so if you happen to find some time, gimme a PM in PS (I'll be online all the time)
    fuzzy
    fuzzy
    I'll try!
    fuzzy
    fuzzy
    Which server on PS! are we talking about btw? The main one right?
    Hey there, sorry for not making it in time today! If everything works out tomorrow, i'll be available in the evening from 8-10 PM. How's that for you?

Have a nice day
    WasSollDas
    WasSollDas
    That's fine with me, see you tomorrow (or I mean, today) :D
    WasSollDas
    WasSollDas
    Hey, I was on PS starting from 7:30, but I couldn't find you. Is your PS name the same as your Smogon name? And I should've reminded you that my PS name is Great Spirit, sorry. So should we just try and battle tomorrow? I can play for the majority of tomorrow evening, so tell me when's good for you.
    fuzzy
    fuzzy
    Hi! I just got home, thats probably why you couldn't find me ;) Anyway, my PS! nick is "we35". I'll try really hard to be available tomorrow evening. I'm pretty sure that i won't get back home before 8 PM, but we should be fine from then on. Let's aim for 9 PM tomorrow, hopefully it will work :)
    Hey! Urgh, tomorrow may not be the best date. A good friend of mine is celebrating his birthday, so i'll busy pretty much the whole day. To be perfectly honest: Work kept me occupied the last few days and i wasn't able to adjust my teams as much as i would have liked to. However i'm hoping to do that on sunday. Are you fine with delaying our battle a few more days? I woukd really appreciate it!
    WasSollDas
    WasSollDas
    I'm fine with that; turns out, I'm also quite busy tomorrow :P How about Sunday evening (maybe about 7~8 PM)?
    fuzzy
    fuzzy
    Sunday evening may work. I do have an appointment, but thats probably a bit later. I'm not sure yet... If you don't see me online on the forums around 7/8 PM, i won't make it. In that case you may VM my a time for monday or sometime during the week!

Thanks so far!
    WasSollDas
    WasSollDas
    Got it, see you then (or, if not, on monday) :)
    Hey, das passt, ich komm auch aus DE :) Ich bräuchte noch ein paar Tage, um Teams zu bauen. Wir könnten es nächstes Wochenende aber dann versuchen!

Viele Grüße
    WasSollDas
    WasSollDas
    So, when exactly are we battling? I might not be able to play on Sunday afternoon...How about Saturday, around 1~2 PM? If ur fine with this, I'll be on PS for the whole time, so just gimme a PM once ur ready. (my account is Great Spirit, I'm voiced so u can probably find me easily)

Btw, I'm not a fluent German speaker :P Good thing I know a bit of German though xD
    Would you still be on the school serve if it's an hour later? I have a feeling you'd be at school every time I'm free
    i messaged you on showdown, but i think you went offline just as i messaged you. can you get on now?
    Unfortunately I have to leave now.

We have a limited time to finish this match, and I will not be able to get this done Wednesday or Thurdsay. Could we get this done in my night time tomorrow (8 - 9:30pm?) I really cannot get this done another time till Saturday, but by then the round will be done.
    Just to clarify, the match should be at 11:30am where you live. I will come on throughout the day to check for any visitor messages, or if you're online at the same time, have the match early to get it out of the way.
    What time is it in Germany? I meant for the match to be happening in about 7 hours (it's 2:17pm in Adelaide). I think you thought the match was going to be 12 hours than I meant to (admittedly, had I known you were coming on at that time, I would have came online).

I looked up Oberursel and it's GMT +01:00.
    I'm GMT +10:30. Tomoz and Saturday are the only days I can play; busy for the rest of the week.

I'm free most of tomorrow, though I'd prefer to play earlier than later as I have to wake up early the next day. Any chance you'd be free at 11:30am (9pm where I am)?
    uh i have a exam exactly on wednesday at 4.00 o'clock, but i can play at 7pm like you said, just pick a day :)
    we're paired for the cap tourney, im gmt +1 and im mostly available in the afternoons, when can you play?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…