Bughouse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey you have two days to fight for the doubles minitour :)
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Time zones are rough (13 hours). We'll try to get it done.
    realiti
    realiti
    If it comes down to it, let srk1214 get the activity win( if we can't get it). I don't think i'll win, but i'll try my best to make the battle happen.
    Too bad it gets taken out by a lovely swing later. I really wanted to see how it would've moved...
    Hey srk1214, when do you want to play in the drop an uber tourney? my gmt is +8.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'm in GMT -5. Time zones aren't going to be easy, but I'm around pretty often. You can find me on IRC too, if you use that. I could actually fight right now if you have a team ready.
    realiti
    realiti
    sorry, i don't use it. yeah time zone gonig to be really tough, i'll figure stuff out tommorow. ok?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    no worries. we'll get it done.
    Things are not looking good for Short...
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    That's the classic Rasputin opening. How will Short respond? He's chosen the Jonathan response. The Humperdinck Shrug from Kasparov, quick as you like.
    Excellent suspect nomination, srk1214!
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Thank you, Pock-not-Away! I've been feeling rather matricidal lately. I do understand the No Suspect ideology too. As well as a few other potential noms, but I stuck to this one. I'm looking forward to this discussion.
    Helo im your opp for corsola cup. Im +1 GMT. Im pretty busy this week and still have to build but i think i can throw some crap together and fight in the weekend :)
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    saturday should be good for me, I'm in GMT -5.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    yo, let's get this done
    Nozzle
    Nozzle
    sorry i got no time for this :(
    i give you the win or sub or something
    I have finals so this week would be better, want to play now?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    uh, sure. I have a final tomorrow ugh. yay procrastination.
    oriserver?
    hey, are the spelling and grammar standards ssame for CAP and c&c? i just gped malaconda so wanted to make sure
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I think so? I'm not positive though. bmb would be a better person to ask, since he did the first. Or elevator music, who runs the whole cap analysis operation.
    Kingler
    Kingler
    okie
    Hello again! We're matched for the Battle Factory tour Round 1! When can you battle? I'm currently building my team, but that won't take too long so I can battle pretty much any evening. I'm sure we can get this done in time like last time.

~Mew
    Mew
    Mew
    Awesome! I think I'm going to be online the rest of the evening too. Are you on IRC? Let me know something and we could battle.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'm going on Showdown now. Scrolling through irc too.
    Mew
    Mew
    You logged out, everything ok?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…