Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Liimujx, I somehow obtained your Chestnaught team (didn't teamsteal i promise n_n) also not naming any names about the person who pm'ed me it but would it be okay if I used it? ^_^
    Hey! You seem like an impressive player in the farm league! Can I challenge you to an unofficial battle? Let's fight on your Thursday/Friday night
    hey lets play now for farm league if you can
    liimujx
    I'm in classes right now, so I can't play at this moment, but I can play you in 2.5 hrs
    If you're avaiable to battle today, I'll be off work at about 5:30
    liimujx
    Ok I'll play you then
    Syberia
    Syberia
    If you're up for doing our battle now I'm in the main lobby on Showdown
    Hi, I'm your opponent for farm league round 5. Please let me know when you are available to battle.
    liimujx
    I can play you either tomorrow at around 3-8 PM PST or Friday 5-9 PM PST
    Syberia
    Syberia
    I'll be off work at 4:30, I can try to battle shortly after
    Hi. I am your opponent for gen5 Ubers in the ring of hell tourney. My timezone is GMT +8. I am only free at night unfortunately. When will you be available to play?
    liimujx
    If you're on right now maybe we can play now, but if not I can play you sometime during the week.
    We need to battle for the 9th Level of Hell Ubers Tournament. VM me back with somes times when you can play. Thanks :]
    when would like to play for farm league? im gmt +1
    liimujx
    I am GMT -7, I am available for pretty much the whole day tomorrow.
    Prinz
    Prinz
    I think I can't play tomorrow, maybe on my evening but I am not sure. Probably we will need to play on the 27 or something.
    liimujx
    Ok that's fine.
    hello!! we're opponents for ubers open r1. im gmt+3. when is your availability times? :toast:
    Furai
    Furai
    can you give me exact times please?
    liimujx
    12:00 pm to 4:00 pm PST and then 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm I will most likely be online.
    Furai
    Furai
    post here when you're on and get on synIRC #ubers or #pokemon, i'm always there as furai
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…