Smogon Forums

dr00
dr00
your bergmite is male, so i'll have to redo it ;~;
also, did you mean to have recover as an egg move? it gets it as a level up move too. having trouble with small pumpkin, but hopefully i'll get it today.
Miria
Miria
D'oh! Sorry about the gender breeding.. lol Oh and no I dont think so.. seems a bit unnecessary. =P
dr00
dr00
flawless small pumpkin... with pickup! when i switched out the female, i didn't check the ability ;~;
what's worse is i actually have 2 of them. do you want to use an ability capsule or do you have enough BP? i have like... 10 i got from pokebank.
dr00
dr00
also, for froakie, do you want HP Fire like everyone else? it seems to be very desired in the analyses, and i can just do a whole bunch of HP Fire froakies all at once.
Miria
Miria
I've got one ability capsule, I could probably use it on this one. ^^ Or I'll have to go get some more and stuff.. =P I don't want to be a bother to you and cause you more trouble with it all! Oh and I'll take any female protean froakie with 30/31 IVs. If it has HP fire thats all good but if it's got something else that's fine too. ^^
dr00
dr00
i don't mind working on the other pumpkin, but maybe after i do some of the other things. i finished bergmite and super pumpkin for you, at least. working on the froakies soon.
Miria
Miria
Hey by the way, you don't have to breed me two pumpkins! ^^ I'm prefectly happy with just one of whichever kind. =P I'm in no hurry. ^^
dr00
dr00
well in that case I HAVE YOUR POKEMON. i just need to breed with that super pumpkin real fast to get one for me lol cos i never did.
dr00
dr00
bergmite / female / dive ball / careful
pumpkaboo-XL / female / luxury ball / careful / bestow
froakie / male / net ball / timid / 31/x/31/30/31/30 HP Fire
dr00
dr00
hey, when did you want to trade?
Miria
Miria
Excellent! ;) I wanted a female Froakie though. lol In case you ever got one.. if you don't have one it's okay! I'll just trade for Bergmite and Pumpkaboo. ^^ What did you want from me again? I can trade soon as I make sure I have yours ready too.. I'll update shortly with a Petilil in a nest ball, own tempo with healing wish, ingrain, grass whistle and worry seed.. =]
dr00
dr00
i do have a female, but i'm using her as a parent for now. the problem is the 1 in 8 female for froakie D:
as for pumpkaboo and bergmite, your vivillion and fletching would be great.
Miria
Miria
Maybe i could get it cloned or something? ;p I know, the female ratio sucks... Just thought that if you were breeding lots of froakie youd get some kind of female maybe! What ability on scatterbug? :)
dr00
dr00
yeah, i don't know any cloners, but if it can be cloned, then it's yours. as for scatterbug, compoundeyes?
dr00
dr00
also, i have some manaphy in my older games. when i pick them up, i'll let you know what i have if you want to clone some.
Miria
Miria
I don't really know anyone who can clone either, not everyone who's got two games and two 3DSes I guess. =P But I think Ill be able to get hold of one from someone else anyways! :) Ive got your mons ready too.
dr00
dr00
ok, i can jump on right now to trade if you want. and just let me know about someone who can clone (and i'll try to find someone as well lol)
dr00
dr00
thanks for the trade! i didn't end up using pumpkaboo as a parent, so she's still lv1 lol
enjoy :D
Miria
Miria
Thank you for some excellent breeding work! ;) If you want more things to do and feel interested in more of my breeds I've got a couple more projects to do before I've got all my needs filled. =P Pumpkaboo evolved as we traded. lol I hope you're happy with Fletchling and Scatterbug, I had to breed a few new ones as I figured female for female.. =]
Miria
Miria
I seem to be cursed when it comes to breeding for Fletchling... You'd expect penta perfect mon parents to give the same perfect offspring but noes..!