Smogon Forums

Debury
Debury
Hi I am living in England (GMT) my times are pretty rigid due to work and other commitments. I notice you are GMT +8. The times I am definitely available are going to be during the mornings on Monday and Tuesday and Tuesday evening, Wednesday afternoon and pretty much 9am-4pm on Thursday and Friday. This gives us potentially a lot of time together to get things sorted but let me know what you can do also.
Debury
Debury
I will let you know when I am able to do extra times which I am sure I will be able to as my girlfriend goes away a couple of days at the end of the month. When I am on I can provide a few hours together but let me know what you think
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Lovely! I'd like to let you know that I'll only be able to meet you in your mornings/afternoons, every day for me, as long as you can make the timings. Please inform me beforehand your days of availability and if they are consistent or inconsistent, for example if you can log on specific days pattern or not.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
I cannot meet you on your evenings regardless of circumstance, so please keep that in mind!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Okay I have seen your sign up profile. This can work.
Debury
Debury
My times would be as follows GMT time: Monday 9am - 12:30pm Tuesday 9am- 1:30pm Wednesday 1:15- 4pm Thursday/ Friday 9am- 4:30pm. It is very consistent as I work the rest of the time.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Great! The timings we will meet will be as follows: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday , Friday 10 am - 1 am. Sometimes I can do a short one on Wednesday 1.15 to 2 pm(but this may be inconsistent, I'll tell you on that day itself if I am ready for tutoring ). The given hours mean that 3 hours * 4 days = approximately 12 hours of tutoring per week (best case scenario). I hope this is more than enough
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
I'll inform you of the details if I can tutor on that day itself (for example, if I am busy on that day). Since we are getting 12 hours * 4 weeks = 48 hours of tutoring a month so yes that's quite a lot :)
Debury
Debury
yeah except that Monday can't be 1 as I start work then so it can be 12:30 there. I am sure that will be more than enough! I would like to thank you in advance and look forward to working with you.