Momochuu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I have an egg that has your sv if you can hatch it for me i will give you some 4iv pokemon :) Thanks! 4038-6951-8771
    Dam looks like I just missed you, was out doing a quick grocery run :S
    Pepsii
    Well I be aound for most of the day, and will keep checking this forum every now and then, and hopefully I be able to catch you this time. Really want that egg to be hatcheddd :S
    Momochuu
    Momochuu
    Enjoy.
    Pepsii
    tyvm for your help! :3
    Hello, can u do me the biggest favour and help me hatch my egg (2986). I've been looking for someone to hatch my Larvesta for ages, and finally found you :S I'm just quite worried about your policy of no hatching ugly shines but a shiny Volcarona look absolutely stunning to me :3 I will check back here there and then, hopefully you'll be able to help :) My FC is 0404-6900-2517 and my IGN is Sky.
    Momochuu
    Momochuu
    sure. if you didn't see my FC its in my sig. 3DS FC: 2380-3247-9039 | IGN: Karina
    Pepsii
    Awesome! :D. I've already added you and will initiate a trade when I see a Karina online. I will be available for the next 2 hours or so ~
    Momochuu
    Momochuu
    ready when you are.
    Hello there ~ I have a Venipede egg with shiny value 2986 and 5 perfect IVs. Could you help me to hatch it? Thank you very much~ My FC is 0903-3826-5748 and IGN is Tony.
    can you please add me, I've been looking for a braixen friend safari, don't even know what my friend safari is though
    here's mine 0989-1764-9662
    I took a look at it and it seems like most other people handled your weaknesses to the point where i'm not even really sure what I'd suggest. Sorry I can't be of more help :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…