Isabaddie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, sorry about the late response, but your magnemite is trained now! just let me know when you can trade.
    magnemite 31/x/31/30/31/30 timid magnet pull, all ready to be trained.
    Isabaddie
    Isabaddie
    Wow, I'm surprised you got it done with all of your graduate school stuff, but thanks! What would you like for it? Be aware that I'm sorting out some issues with my Zapdos at the moment, so I'll get back to you. I got it from Miria herself, so I'm like 99.9% sure it's legit, but Agonist has some issue with it.
    dr00
    dr00
    um the victini looked awesome, and i think you said 1 legend and 3 others? i still haven't trained it, and i actually start classes on monday, but i've had issues with getting online and lots of orientation stuff. i just hopped on for a second, but i'll take a look at your thread later. the victini would be more than enough though probably. (i assume you'll need to clone it)
    hey, The Mole caught me an HP Fire ditto in his black2 game. you want an hp fire magnemite, right?
    Isabaddie
    Isabaddie
    Yeah, that'd be great!
    dr00
    dr00
    sorry about the long wait. i'm working on your magnemite now.
    your HP Fire froakie is done.
    dr00
    dr00
    yep, thank you as well! froakie is 31/x/31/30/31/30, so it should be flawless. i leveled it up in one of the restaurants and shut the game off and rest it (so it stayed at lv1 with no EVs) once i confirmed the IVs. if you see that they're not 30 SPAtk/Spd, let me know ok, but i used metalkid's calculator and leveled him up to about 15, checking a lot of different levels, so i'm fairly confident about them
    Isabaddie
    Isabaddie
    I leveled it up to 36 so I could teach it a few moves and it's all good, the Sp. Atk and Speed are both 30. Thanks!
    dr00
    dr00
    awesome. have fun with him :D
    Are you available now? Would like to claim the giveaway Deino and Bagon. I'm online now
    Isabaddie
    Isabaddie
    Enjoy your pokes!
    Tortoise
    Tortoise
    Thanks for the trades! Hope you find the Starly and Gastly useful in some way or another.
    yeah, adding you and going online. one sec.
    Isabaddie
    Isabaddie
    Sorry, I did a giveaway and someone just now contacted me to pick stuff up, it'll only be a minute.
    dr00
    dr00
    no worries. i gave you a 4IV bergmite, so don't go throwing it out lol. i'll get working on froakie soon. i finished bergmite for miria and got the pumpkin parents.
    Isabaddie
    Isabaddie
    Cool, thanks, I've got a ditto to breed it with. Just lemme know what you want for the Froakie whenever and if you need any more information about stuff on my thread.
    hello! are you on? i gotta go somewhere soon.
    Isabaddie
    Isabaddie
    I sent a request to who I thought was you, just send a trade request to me
    Farobi
    Farobi
    im joshua wearing a red fedora & shirt, fyi. i had to go so i apologise for the sudden disappearance.
    Looking for XY OU battles with people willing to give pointers about team composition and in-game decisionmaking. Thanks!
    I thought you didn't want it because I offered the Chimchar in return for my Trevenant and you gave it back the next trade
    Sorry for the miscommunication!
    Isabaddie
    Isabaddie
    I did that because I knew I was gonna be trading the Alakazam back after it evolved anyway.
    Heading out for the night in about an hour, should be back about 6-8 hours after that, will respond to any messages then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…