phil
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, we're opponents for the mini-tour. Just let me know when you can play! I'll check back here sporadically most days.
    phil
    phil
    To be honest I don't really have set times for being on PS these days due to it being holidays but i'll try and always be on between 10-11.30 am GMT and 6-7 pm GMT. Otherwise if we're both on at the same time we can battle, i'll be on periodically for far longer than that.
    scodic
    scodic
    want to fight now?
    phil
    phil
    Sure, if you're still there
    If Based gave you the win, you're more than welcome to take his place n_n just let me know earlier next time.
    phil
    phil
    Oh ok, sorry about not saying earlier but I had an idea of trying to wait until Monday to see if he could play then but I guess I miscalculated when the round would end.
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    No worries, I completely understand. Good luck in r2!
    Hey man, I'm your opponent for the Some Ou Tourny tournament, when do you want to battle? I'm available from 4-8 PM UTC+13, which is 5-9 AM UTC+0, but I could be might be able to get on at other times if you can't make it then. Thanks.
    phil
    phil
    I could get on some time between 7 and 8 AM GMT, but I don't have a lot of time then and it would have to be pretty soon after 7. I also can't guarantee that I'll be on at that time, except on weekends where I will be able to be on from about 7 or 8 AM GMT. Other than that I'm on normally from about 4.30 to 7 PM GMT.
    Pagoose
    Pagoose
    Ok, I should be able to play at around 7am tomorrow my time, which is 6pm today your time I think (When I posted this its around 4am for you), so if you can you be on then? Time zones are confusing :P
    Ready for a match.
    I'm on 3.00 to 5.00 and 7.00 to 9.00 on weekdays,
    Otherwise, I'll probably always be online.
    We need to play for that ubers thing. When are you usually on and what timezone? I'm GMT +1
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…