Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, I have an egg that matches your SV (2591), if you could hatch it for me it would be splendid. My fc: 0361 - 6874 - 8238
    RainThunder
    My shiny value is 2098, not 2591. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    I have an egg with shiny value 2,098. Can you please hatch it for me? My avatar name on pokemon is bake, and my friend code is 3325-2398-4769
    Thank you so much for your time
    RainThunder
    I visit Smogon every day, but I didn't notice your post until today :( I'm truly sorry.
    Hi, can you help me with an egg that match with your SV?
    RainThunder
    My FC is 2621-3924-0664, and my in-game name is Huy. I can help you hatch your egg. Please let me know your FC and your IGN. Do you have any special request (like nicknames, etc.)?
    Honorio Figaredo
    Honorio Figaredo
    My FC is 0301 9818 7748 and my IGN is Kily, no I have no special request :)
    Honorio Figaredo
    Honorio Figaredo
    Thank you so much :)
    Hey :) one of my eggs matches your shiny value, if you could be so kind, would you help me hatch it? my fc is 0275-7621-5833,
    im about to add you.
    RainThunder
    Sorry to tell you, but your first egg has wrong SV. When I hatch it, it is not shiny. I will return this egg to you.
    RainThunder
    If you want to verify, I will change my access point to use Instacheck to help you.
    4myloveofmusic
    4myloveofmusic
    Sorry about that :( bunch of my eggs got mixed up , if you could help me check them , that would be splendud
    Hi, can you hatch an egg for me? FC: 2793-0860-4177 Trainer name is Jeff
    I have added you
    RainThunder
    Yes, I can help. I've just added your FC. My in-game name is Huy.
    budzek
    hatching an egg for someone than ill be ready
    budzek
    Thank you so much!
    hey hatch an egg for me? fc 1091-8501-7170 has same sv ign godzira
    RainThunder
    I've just added your FC. My in-game name is Huy. I can help you hatch your egg. Just see you online, but I can't trade with you now, because my 3DS's battery is almost run out.
    Hi bạn, mình có một Egg Litwick có Shiny ID của bạn. Mình nhờ bạn giúp hatch nhé ?

FC của mình: 1091-8778-9599. IGN: Umi No Kami

Thanks bạn nhiều lắm !
    RainThunder
    Mình chuẩn bị online đây, vì hôm nay có hơi nhiều yêu cầu nở trứng nên mình muốn giải quyết được càng nhiều càng tốt.
    RainThunder
    Bạn có muốn đặt nickname cho pokemon không?
    Umi No Kami
    Cảm ơn bạn nhé ! Mình có 2 SV là 3086 và 52, nếu bạn có gì cần nở cứ nhắn mình nhé :D
    Hey, do you mind hatching one of my eggs? Your shiny value matches it! My friend code is: 0946-2645-0720
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…