Bughouse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we're supposed to battle for xy doubles tour. we could fight now if you want to. otherwise, tuesday wednesday after 4pm gmt-4, no thursday, friday after 3 pm gmt-4, and available on weekends nearly any time. gmt-4 here. what time(s) is good for you? i'll be on #doubles on synIRC
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'll be able to fight in like 20 minutes if you want
    Moony
    Moony
    ye that's fine, i'll be on smogtours and #doubles
    You and I are supposed to battle for the tour, was just wondering what time would work for you so we can get this done ^_^
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Normally I'd say this weekend, but I'm very busy. It's a long deadline, so let's just try to not forget about it haha.
    OP
    OP
    You think we can play for this tourny sometime soon?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I can play right now if you want
    yo srk we gotta fite for the gym leader tour, lmk when
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    o hai. I'm just going to sleep now (time zones) but I'll see you in #doubles hopefully.
    we are paired for the 3 mon tournament
    when can you battle?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I should be around today a good bit, if not evenings are usually ok (I'm GMT -5)
    Spidy
    Spidy
    ok i'll be on and off today, if i see you onm i'll battle
    i really did mean it when I complemented your Kangaskhan post. I think you have a strong grasp of what tiering / suspect testing is all about. Please stick around :]
    Hey, when are you available for the counterteam tour?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'll probably be pretty available on Sunday if that's ok with you
    nice avatar

anyway deadline for the team tourney is tomorrow bro. get on that asap
    Hey we have to play for teenager tour
    GMT-5 and pretty active on weeknights and weekends, tell me what works best and we can work something out - I can be found on forums and irc
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I will be around plenty this weekend and I'm GMT -5 as well. Basically, just pick a time that's good for you this weekend and it'll be good by me.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I am free all weekend, so really anything works - I am an open book. Do you hang on IRC? If so, what channels, because I usually idle there and am always on when able to battle.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Yeah I'm on in #cap #doubles a lot and sometimes #pokemon
    I'm your Opponent for the counterteam tourney, and I can play anytime today. (12 Hours from this post)
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    it's too late for me now, since it's 1 AM and I'm headed to bed. But that new time should be fine.
    Air
    Air
    I'm on now, be checking my smog alerts very ten minutes for an hour or so, I'm available 10-00 to 5-00 today and tomoz.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'm on. Heading to the Battle Tower server.
    hi sry for super late answer but i had other things to take care of
    would you be available to play on friday, possibly saturday in case smth comes up on friday (since im p.busy on that day)
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    excellent
    im pretty much always on IRC when im available to battle, could we meet there?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    yeah I'm on irc a lot as well, just usually in different channels.
    FireMage
    FireMage
    Hey guys, you have 24 hours from this message to have yourt battle done by. McM we need your team ASAP.
    hey idk when you're usually on but we should try and get our battle done tomorrow sometime, just lemme know when works for you
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I was looking for you on irc most of today. But tomorrow's good too. I'll be around and on irc.
    hey, when do you want to play for unscrupulous
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    sooooo that didn't happen haha
    jake
    jake
    yeah i fell asleep then completely forgot about it (+ didn't get a notification here). if you go on irc, want to PM me whenever you get online? i should be on for a big portion of today, though i'm playing my spl match in ~11h so won't be able to play then.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Yeah I'm on irc now but I don't see you anywhere.
    Hey,We're opponent in the Smogon Tournament #10,when we play? I'm gmt+1.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    if that's 16 your time, I can't do that. I'm 6 hours behind and I'm in class then. If it's 16 my time that works haha. I'm pretty free after 15 my time any day of the week, if you're free at night.
    Autumn.
    Autumn.
    With what's good of you ?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Can you play at night? I am most free in the afternoon, when it is night for you.
    Hey you have two days to fight for the doubles minitour :)
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Time zones are rough (13 hours). We'll try to get it done.
    realiti
    realiti
    If it comes down to it, let srk1214 get the activity win( if we can't get it). I don't think i'll win, but i'll try my best to make the battle happen.
    Too bad it gets taken out by a lovely swing later. I really wanted to see how it would've moved...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…