Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we're paired for the 3-mon tournament. i'm GMT+1, let me know what's your timezone and when you can battle as soon as possible. my name on showdown is silver97, you can find me in the italian room.
    We need to play for the Crystal Geodude Tournament. I'm GMT -4 and generally available at anytime that would work best for you, so please let me know what would work for you so we can get our game done.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Hey, if you're around now any chance you want to play our game for Crystal Geodude?
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    We have about 10 days left before deadline for Crystal Geodude. I can play at pretty much anytime that's good for you, so please let me know when would work out for you so we can get this game done.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Tomorrow's the deadline, so we really need to battle either today or tomorrow. I'll be around pretty much all day, so please let me know if and when you're able to play.
    HI can you pleasse message me back i really want to do our match this weekend thanks in advance
    Hi we need to play for the 3 mon tourney message me your online times please i am GMT+1 and can play from 18:00-21:00 on week days and pretty much all day till 21:00 on the weekend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…