youngjake93
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo u wanna fight now ill be on smogtours
    youngjake93
    youngjake93
    Nah I am semi drunk and without access to teams. Last time I tried to yolo with sample teams on my phone I got fucked.
    we gotta dubers tomorrow
    when i get home i gotta teambuild
    so 3:30-4pm EST (gmt-4 i think) is our timeframe
    if that doesnt work tell me quickly, I can arrange for it to be later
    youngjake93
    youngjake93
    Ya I was at school all day
    Dashspin
    Dashspin
    Can we do 6:30-7:30 GMT-4? I wish you would've told me yesterday you couldn't make it.
    youngjake93
    youngjake93
    Sorry and yea ok
    YoungJake it looks like your on so you wanna battle for uber doubles mini tour? If your busy I can ask the director for an extention
    Since you are online can you at least give me a time when we can play? Lets do this before deadline
    youngjake93
    youngjake93
    I can play within this next hour I guess on my phone. I get home in about 3 hrs. Also I am always "online" because I just leave it on my phone.
    play for seasonal, gmt +8. I'm available usually 2 hours after this time and i have holiday on my tuesday.
    So hi let's decide a time to play the matches. I think the best time would be either friday or saturday, but let's remember the different timezones we have.
    youngjake93
    youngjake93
    Ok either tomorrow, Friday or Saturday is all fine for me. Idrc what time
    ccst
    ccst
    Maybe I can play today... Maybe
    Hey man, we're battling for spring seasonal r3. I'm GMT + 12 and I can play pretty much whenever suits you. I'm in #doubles on IRC all the time so just chall me if you see me there.
    Hey I left the battle for a while because my mom told me to take my dogs out to do their business. I apologize and the sudden event was unexpected. If I had known, I would've waited until later to start the battle. Send me a message whenever you're ready again.
    Hi youngjake93, we are paired for LC Tournament (Round II). I'm GMT +1 (+2 with daylight savings time) and I prefer to play from next weekend, 19th april. Let me know about.
    When can you battle for the doubles tournament, my best day would be late morning on monday, but I can play before then on my phone If you can't battle then
    yo, when can you play for the passive aggressive tournament? i'm gmt+11, i can play in the afternoons
    youngjake93
    youngjake93
    uh I'm gmt -5, you give me a time. I'm ready to play like anytime today
    MAMP
    MAMP
    something came up and i dont have time for this, take the win
    I heard you used to be a trainer, did you do anything in specific?
    finally
    finally
    oh cool. I meant like did you do any specific training at the gym, like were you the guy who helped out a lot with upper body or sumtin. but you did nice and everything :]
    youngjake93
    youngjake93
    Ya we had a small staff, so ya I had to do everything. I am pretty good at getting people to put on upper body muscle and speed up metabolism I guess tho
    finally
    finally
    chill :]
    Doest LO counteract Dragonite's multiscale? Idk Idk if running LO on it is a good idea.
    youngjake93
    youngjake93
    It could be Inner Focus. Or some other item. Multiscale isn't THAT useful tbh.
    dweeble with HO
    what stand for HO? o.o?
    youngjake93
    youngjake93
    heavy offense.
    its when you just spam stealth rock and spikes with dwebble, let it die, then sweep with murkrow+fletchling+misdreavus
    Im not lOlpO
    Im not lOlpO
    ooh i see, i tough it was an item <3 thanks, but i preffer counter/SR/Knock off so i can handle shell smasher's
    Im ready but im very sick at the moment so probably tuesday thursday. ill see you in classiest
    I see you and your delicious statistical analyses of things all the time. Fighting each other for bw2 doubles tourney should be ez. Free all day today just so you know
    You should post that you are accepting the challenge, so the others can be fully aware you are taking it lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…