shrop
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ORAS Doubles Minitour! I'm -7 MST, I'm on a lot so whenever you see me on feel free to VM me ^-^
    shrop
    shrop
    hey i think we should set a time for our battle, any suggestions on when that should be? I will be gone Wednesday night, all day Thursday and all day Friday
    skies
    skies
    mm i'm free tonight and rest of this week so w/e
    shrop
    shrop
    Im in the doubles room right now if you are on
    hey we fight for the xy team tour and we need to play today :3
    Scotti
    Scotti
    I will be in the ou room all day, so when you get on just challenge me
    Hey man I'm writing a report about Houston, and I don't remember all of your team. Could you let me know, it would be really appreciated man.
    shrop
    shrop
    Yeah for sure. It was specs hydreigon, mega khan, life orb rotom-heat, safety goggles gyarados, lum ferro, and leftovers Aegi! Congrats on the wins again!!
    Hi, I'm your opponent for the XY Team Tournament. When do you want to play ?
    shrop
    shrop
    I'm free most of this week. I'm gmt -6, what are you?
    misi
    misi
    gmt +1
    misi
    misi
    feel free to chall me when you see i'm online. i'm often in the french room and in the LC room
    We are playing in dubs major, im gmt+1, when can you play?
    shrop
    shrop
    hey im free tomorrow night, monday night, and tuesday night from 7pm to 11pm gmt -6. If these times don't work for you I can probably do early morning for me:]
    Anty
    Anty
    That is way too late for me sorry. The only time i can do your time early mournings will be at the weekend
    finally sucks Jul 11, 2014
    pls
    we hafta fite for dubs major, when will you be available
    termi
    termi
    How about we do it sometime friday? On that day I will be available from ~7AM-4PM your time (and can play later if necessary) so that seems aight to me.
    shrop
    shrop
    Sounds good
    shrop
    shrop
    I'm free right now, you can find me in the doubles room on Showdown
    H, we have to battle for the Doubles Summer Seasonal

What time can you play?
    shrop
    shrop
    hey sorry for just getting to this i've been busy, is there anyway you can battle within the next few hours? This weekend i'll be busy(starting tomorrow). If you can't then we can get it done on the 21'st. I realize that would be cutting it close but if we don't happen to get it done you can take the win because my time schedule is a little wonky. Hope this is alright. oh and as always ill be in the doubles room:]
    hi, i'm gmt -7. What days are good for you?
    shrop
    shrop
    Hey I'm gmt -6. I'm free tomorrow night and all day Monday and Tuesday. You can find me on showdown in the doubles room. I'm shrop05
    Nudisto
    Nudisto
    Tomorrow night should be fine. At what time?
    shrop
    shrop
    really any time, probs anywhere from like 7-11 PM my time. But I am on right now in the doubles room on showdown if you want.
    im -6 gmt, can battle tonight, and should be able to tuesday, what times do you have available?
    shrop
    shrop
    im gmt -6 as well so it shouldn't be too difficult scheduling... Unfortunately I cannot tonight but can on Monday and Tuesday only.. I am available all day and night and can be found in the doubles room on PS (I'm shrop05).
    Nabooru
    Nabooru
    Alright, my name on PS is Nab00ru, and i will get some more times later depending on my schedule
    shrop
    shrop
    hey I can actually play tonight, once again my name is shrop05 and you can find me in the doubles room!
    when do u wanna play for doubles tournament
    gmt -5
    ready whenever
    shrop
    shrop
    Hey I can't battle tonight or tomorrow unfortunately, however, I can battle anytime Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
    Gmt-6
    Shrop05 on showdown
    Sorry for not making initial contact, but can you play sometime tomorrow,, perhaps?
    shrop
    shrop
    Yeah for sure. I see you are from New York so I can play anytime from 5pm(my time) which is 6(your time) till like midnight my time which is 1am your time
    shrop
    shrop
    Do you have any preference?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…