v
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you should take the channel back, it's dead but i dont wanna just drop it
    v
    v
    can you just make me qop? idr anything about ircs anymore but i keep my nick regged so if you xfer it to me then it should stay alive
    v
    v
    comatose but present
    tennisace
    tennisace
    hit me up on irc and i can do it
    youre such a scary (BAN ME PLEASE) to new people :[
    v
    v
    idk why, im just an old man filled with regret, waiting to die alone
    Does it bother you that your only badge is the super moderator badge and nothing else?
    v
    v
    no, i had three other badges but they turned grey. only having smod is like the smogon equivalent of dying my hair
    I was going to come here to message you about something not in that warning, but then I saw Deck Knight already did it. But I guess I can't message you about Deck Knight because "CAP, CAP ASB".
    v
    v
    i expected a pun and i am either disappointed or not clever enough
    Woodchuck
    Woodchuck
    you find my lack of pun disappointing?
    v
    v
    disappunting even
    So I heard I could message you about Firebot.
    v
    v
    that is allowed
    Deck Knight
    Deck Knight
    Darn, I was trying to exploit a loophole. Also, the Hipster Hell thread is pretty funny.
    digimon avatar? or is it from another series I'm confusing it for, idk the anime style and face of the characters resembles season 1 digimon
    what if cows werent being abducted by aliens but they were luring aliens in and then invading their ships and taking them over and then flying them around drunk and squirting milk all over the ships because fuck aliens
    v
    v
    what if aliens are really humans from the end of time that got fed up with super advanced cows ruining their spaceships so they came back in time to intercept the cows before they discovered their milk power only to find it was too late
    hello what is little cup and cap, and why was my post deleted? lel.
    yohoE
    yohoE
    no im yohoE :D:D:D:D
    v
    v
    !! hows it goin man, i havent seen you in literally years lol
    yohoE
    yohoE
    Foreal haha.. haven't talked to you since what.. gen 4 haha? And I've been pretty good, just came back to Pokemon like a month ago :P
    do not message me about: Pokemon Showdown!, C&C, Uncharted Territory, Little Cup, The Smog, CAP, CAP ASB, or why your post was deleted
    ryan
    ryan
    UT hasn't even been a thing in ages you nooblord
    v
    v
    user cheecko, cheeky as usual I see
    My account isnt working. I see number of alerts but they arent loading. I clicked your name and the link with start a convo hasnt loaded in 8 minutes. I refreshed and seems like my account is broken and has been for a few days. Even at the library, my house, and my friends house. Its working fine for my friend tho. Pls help or tell someone who can help. Thanks. Hopefully this uploads
    Crooks
    Crooks
    lol wat a bitch
    v
    v
    did you try logging out
    u used to have another DV as ur avy. What happened to ur old one? Did it expire like my school passwords? *moans as school password expires as I log into another computer at the same time as this one*
    v
    v
    no
    Martin
    Martin
    if they did imagine how many you would have had by now - and maybe one that isn't DV XD
    hi im new is there where i should go to suggest showdown changes
    tennisace
    tennisace
    wow why r mods on this site so mean ; ___ ;
    v
    v
    honestly tho do you remember in 08/09 when we were bitching about badges and what bullshit they are during gormstorm? started from the bottom........
    tennisace
    tennisace
    i mean they still are...
    gone for weekend, dont msg me about namechanges/why your post is deleted/what an ultramod is
    you will live in tyngsboro LMAO
    v
    v
    i dont live in tyngsboro, if your reading comprehension were up to par you would know that
    Felony
    Felony
    Doesn't matter you have been to their HS ifbfy
    its funny that your name changed from vader to v because young lord_vader is gone and now all that's left is v just like young anakin
    v
    v
    he's more mod than man now...
    Is this the place to ask if I can create an OU Thread?
    If so, I would like to create a threat discussing move priority in ou and it's changes to the Metagame.
    Ha! Going through some old threads I see. Excellent.
    v
    v
    yea i was browsing old firebot and i got a kick out of your colonel post lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…