trev
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• let me know when you're free for pspl
    trev
    trev
    i'm gmt+2, i'll be probably online this evening, but i'm not sure... btw each time i'm on i try to find you
    oh and september starts in a great way! 4/4 lost because of hax in the final turns! tbolt crit+par+3 full par in 3 turns! Stay tuned!
    um it's surprising how hard scheduling this is.. we're same timezone. ill be on for next few hours to play
    this game sucks. june and july report: won with hax: 9. lost because of hax: 25.
    trev
    trev
    three freeze, 8 coinflips lost in 8 turns and two flinches in two attacks. FUCKING GODDAMNED
    i can play today sometime or tmrw maybe
    trev
    trev
    i'm always free from now on, just tell me when you prefer and i'll do all what i can to play
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    can you play today?
    trev
    trev
    i am online now for some time, probably one hour, then i'm out for dinner
    hey can you play in a fww hours for sunset c?
    trev
    trev
    uff and now? are you already left?
    trev
    trev
    and when are you going to come back?
    trev
    trev
    answer me when you can, because i'm free for some days now, and i need to know when you come back... i hate coinflips, i prefer to play, i can during most of the evenings...
    when do you wanna play for sunset colosseum? i'm in est and available most times if i know in advance
    trev
    trev
    hi :) ehm idk perfectly the est timezones, in gmt? (i'm gmt+2) btw i'm not sure when i can play because i've lot of problems the next days, how about tuesday my night?
    tennisace
    tennisace
    sure, i'll be on irc basically all day. either ping me on there in #neverused or vm me
    trev
    trev
    ok man, about 23 my time i think!
    Hi when fite for choice tour
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Dam you waited till i left my pc to answer lol, and if youre active on sunday ill most surely find you =]
    trev
    trev
    ahah ok :) but i've not understood if you could on monday too...
    Vileman
    Vileman
    wanna play now? and monday i can probably
    when do you wanna play for choice tourney?
    trev
    trev
    i think tomorrow could be ok, for example at my 22 (i'm gmt+2)
    In realtà al momento siamo gmt +2 n_n quindi stasera giochi alle 11. No, non ho guardato il profilo di nessuno... *fischietta*
    trev
    trev
    hahahaha :D
    ma aspetta.... "al momento siamo gmt+2", what?
    trev
    trev
    per ora solare/legale? a londra non esiste?
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    boh a quanto pare quando c'è ora legale ( o non ricordo quale in realtà) il GMT viene spostato avanti di un'ora, quindi i bevitori di tè diventano +1 e noi +2
    Hey, we're paired up for LCPL this week. Let me know what times you're free since our time zones are gonna be a little weird. I'm not free Tuesday or Thursday, but I'm free every other day this week.
    trev
    trev
    hi :) mmm this week i've some difficulties, so if we can't manage to schedule the match i'll sub out... however you are not free AT ALL tuesday or thursday? if not, my only "sure" option is sunday morning...
    Kappaten
    Kappaten
    Well, I'd potentially be free, but only after like 7:00 (and I'm GMT -5:00)
    trev
    trev
    haha ok np, i'll ask a sub that is the best option i think :) probably kavatika, now I'll write to raseri. I'll tell you as soon as possible!
    hi
    I'm GMT+1 and you can usually find me on the frenchtime PS! server after 8PM
    see you, I already got my team and I'd prefer to do it quickly !
    trev
    trev
    no, I study far from home and i haven't internet, now I'm in the university...
    Reymedy
    Reymedy
    that sucks, this week-end then
    trev
    trev
    i know... ok! see ya
    hi! sry for all the wait i was pretty busy this week

when could you play for the 3v3 tour today or tomorow? im gmt +1 and pretty available on these two days so just give me time and a place to look for i guess?
    trev
    trev
    i'm on today :) you can find me in the italian room! now i'll (try to) prepare a decent team!
    i'll on in the PS
    19h to 23h in the gmt-3
    Kirigakure
    Kirigakure
    we can play after smogon tour, in friday? ._.
    trev
    trev
    i'll not be home on friday, only sunday... i study far from home and i've not internet from monday to friday (except the afternoon while i'm in the university)
    trev
    trev
    if you can't this sunday, we can play the 4-5-6 of april weekend, ok?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…