rachet67
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, got anything new ya would like to add to the thread? Im at a blank as I cant seem to decide on a new team to submit into the project (cant seem to decide on what I want to use). Your ideas on what to do craze?
    rachet67
    rachet67
    If you want to do anything to the thread, go ahead if you can organize it for the next 6 weeks (I have a very time consuming job until then). Announce the new thing and I'll try to update the OP in a few days.
    rachet67
    rachet67
    I'll also update those usage statistics
    The link to the usage stats in the Dark Horse Project seems to be several months old. Even though it says May, it goes to March. Maybe you can try to delete and replace it?
    rachet67
    rachet67
    That's funny I just updated it today, maybe I messed it up
    rachet67
    rachet67
    Should be fixed
    How many votes did my Arcanine get? Thanks!
    rachet67
    rachet67
    Sorry, I don't keep track of the votes once I count the winners. However, it wasn't one of the top voted submissions (it might have gotten a few)
    yo, give me some availability times. my timezone is gmt - 8, and since semester is done, i should be available friday at almost any time.
    Trinitrotoluene
    Trinitrotoluene
    also, i won't be available tomorrow because i need to catch up with my tutee and team build for tour.
    rachet67
    rachet67
    How does sometime Sunday sound so we have time to build teams? I'm EST, which is -5 I think
    Trinitrotoluene
    Trinitrotoluene
    yea, that works with me.
    Sup d00d. Since I can't post in VR because i suck, I'd like to point out that Hippo shouldn't even be considered a check to MAndibuzz, because mandi can taunt it and shut it down.
    rachet67
    rachet67
    You're right it shouldn't be considered a counter, but tons of mandibuzz don't run taunt, and it's not like there's much of an opportunity cost for coming in, so it's definitely a good check.
    So I had to start a second registered members page on there....that I find quite funny bud xD
    rachet67
    rachet67
    If there's a way to help with it I can
    Salemance
    Salemance
    Nah its fine bud. I just found it funny that its on a whole separate page now xD
    rachet67
    rachet67
    Yeah, its good that so many people are signing up. I got to make my own team soon
    Rachet, I already registered for the Dark Horse Project.
    Could I start laddering now? :3
    rachet67
    rachet67
    Yeah, Salemance is going to be gone for a few days so you might not be updated on the list until he gets back. However, you definitely will be registered, so you can start laddering now.
    changing my dark horse to mega heracross, gonna start with the alt "Missles Fired"
    rachet67
    rachet67
    Edit your post, and pm Salamance your updated post. Its up to him when to update it though, and how many times you can change it.
    rachet67
    rachet67
    Scratch that just update post, and pm a link to the post.
    I know it's early, but I'd like to change my alt to iHop(Fox) and my dark horse to Victini for the Dark Horse Project
    rachet67
    rachet67
    Since it hasn't been registered by Salamance yet, just edit your post.
    rachet67
    rachet67
    If he doesn't read it in time, I'll just get him to update the list.
    Remember to just edit your reservation post next time because I doubt it will get completely buried in 24 hrs. :]
    Gardevoir isn't unviable at all. Its scarf set is really good, and it is currently C+ ranked. Banette or Manectric would be better to say.
    this is me just sorta facepalming and talking to you but, why cant we ever get this Char situation settled? xD
    Hey I love your posts
    Do you want to trade friend codes?
    Mine is 1392 - 5008 - 4188
    Just message me on my profile
    Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…