Odd Sponge Out
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• DS is back at the pawn shop. My partner started his job last week, so it should be a MUCH shorter stay! AND NEVER. AGAIN. :'(
    Hello! Sorry to appear out of nowhere, but I'm curious as to whether you've found out what your FS contains c:
    I can also provide you with some of the Pokemon you needed (as listed on your Information page) if you're interested.
    Alcor
    Alcor
    Haha, there's nothing in particular that I'm looking for, I'm really just shiny-hunting (which is why I was curious about FS) ^_^
    You don't mind that the Pokemon I have to offer aren't IVed, right? They're mostly off GTS...
    Odd Sponge Out
    Odd Sponge Out
    Oh no no, the Pokemon I listed are strictly for dex-completion. (: I don't have very many spare IV'd Pokemon to trade out, haha.
    Odd Sponge Out
    Odd Sponge Out
    I know I'm a month late now, but I have Drifblim, Lampent, and Phantump.
    Alright then well I'm about to get x soon as we'll and I already have a team so when I do get it can we battle to help improve each other?
    Darknightmo
    Darknightmo
    Hey i finally got my x and i am up for a battle...but my team at the moment is pretty bad XD
    Odd Sponge Out
    Odd Sponge Out
    Hey mine too! Haha. We could have a bad-on-bad battle sometime soon? I'm pretty busy but when are you available?
    Darknightmo
    Darknightmo
    How about you make a date then im open most of the time.
    I'm kinda new here and was wondering what games do you use.
    Odd Sponge Out
    Odd Sponge Out
    Hey! I'm new here too. I've played basically all main-series games and currently am playing more seriously on X.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…